THIRTEEN

NOAH POV

I know y'all been waiting to here from me. But I know I fucked up. But I also couldn't wait any longer for serenity. I loved her and I still have love for her. But Monica was willing to give it up and I never wanted it to go past just a one night stand.

But one night turned into two nights

And two nights turned into three nights

And three nights turned into four nights

Well you get the picture. I'll explain how it started. So I was at my friends party, and I saw Monica twerking. She wasn't really moving nothing but it's whatever.

So long story short we talked, we flirted, we went to a room

So long story short we talked, we flirted, we went to a room. And we fucked.

And now the bitch going round school talking bout I'm her man or how she stole me from serenity. She didn't, and I'm not.

But today I gotta go over her house. I need to clarify what this is and it isn't anything.

Rinnng Rinnng "Yeah"Monica answered the phone. "I'm coming over" I told her then hung up.

When I got there I knocked on the door and she answered it in some jogging pants and a champion shirt.

I thought she would answer the door with some lingerie on or something.

"Can't look sexy if I'm on paternity leave from school and all extracurricular activities now can I?"She asked me.

"Wait I said that out loud,"

"Yes you did you dumb fuck, now come in"She said.

"Oh shit! You said you on paternity leave!"I asked her.

She just stared at me. "Yep I am and I'm keeping the baby, so you can be in it's life or not you choose and you don't have the choice of waiting until the baby is born you choose now or get the fuck out both of our lives"She stated very clearly.

"Obviously I'm gonna be in its life.But what I'm worried about how we are gonna tell serenity"I asked her while rubbing my chin.

"What the fuck you mean?"

"I mean you did kinda get pregnant by her boyfriend"I stated the obvious.

"Yeah bitch and you fucked her bestfriend for many many many fucking nights, and second what the fuck makes you think she would even want you anymore"

"I admitted to myself and to god that I fucked up, and I was deadass wrong for what I did to her and myself. I was selfish as hell and she didn't deserve what we did. But to hell if you think I'm gonna tell her about me being pregnant so you could think that you had a better chance at getting back with her."

"I-"

"Shut up I'm not done talking, and to hell if you think my baby was a mistake. I don't care how,who, or when he was conceived. I love him till the day I die"Monica spoke loudly.

"How do you know he is a He"I asked her.

"I went to the doctor, and we are having twins, so go tell your precious serenity that, and see how far it gets you"

Godamn I Fucked up

____________________________________

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Hii, How's your day going so far. I gotta take milestones on wensday. So pray for me😭

Not edited