SIXTEEN

Serenity's Mom POV

Hey everyone my name is Selane (Pronounced Suh-Lane) and I'm serenitys mother. I haven't told serenity yet but her father tried to contact her from her twitter account and I deleted it. Then he called me and I didn't answer.

I know that serenity is old enough to choose if she wants to talk to her father or not. But when he ran away with that woman and started a family with her it really hurt me. And it's selfish of me to keep him away from her. And I'm pretty sure you all know about how he ran away with shanika.

I know serenity gave you all a little short summary of every thing. But I don't want y'all to see me as a bitter baby momma who keeps there child away from the daddy just because. Serenity is 18 years old. Well atleast she is about to be. And with all the stuff she has going on with certain people, I don't want to add any more extra stress on her. Ima give y'all a flashback on what happened between me and her father.

FlashBack:

"Clean up on Aisle 4" The intercom spoke. I walked down to aisle floor and saw that it was soda spilt on the floor. I looked up and saw a woman spanking her toddler. "I'm so sorry uh-"The woman apologized then looked at my Big-Kmart name tag. "Selane, my daughter is so clumsy" She told me.

"It's alright, I will clean it up" I went to the front and looked for a mop. I didn't see one and i thought about it. We have mops in the storage unit in the back. I walked back there and heard moaning and groaning. When I finally got there I couldn't believe what I saw.

My current boyfriend Edison fucking my best friend Shanika. "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON" I screamed at them then attacked Edison and started punching him until he grabbed my arms and pinned me against the storage unit's walls. "Calm the fuck down Selane" Edison told me. But I Knee him in the balls. Then I ran to shanika and slapped the dog shit out of her. I looked at both ofo them in disgust then walked away.

Two weeks later I heard from somebody on the street that they where together and how she got pregnant. The funny this is that Edison already knew about serenity and he wasn't as involved in her life before as much as i wanted him to be. But know that he got Shanika pregnant he barely came to see her. Yeah, I was hurt on how the two most people in my life hurted me. But I got over it and kept it pushing for my daughter.

FlashBack End

Six years after everything went down I had august. I had no idea that I was pregnant until I went to the doctor for a regular check up. But back to the important part. I got heat broke by my boyfriend and my best friend to once. And I know how serenity feels, and I'm so happy that she broke through it and found her own peace. Right know i'm at the grocery store trying to figure out what I should cook for my family's kick back. My mom planned a little get together for our family. And of course she had to invite serenity s father.

Yeah, i'm not looking forward to seeing his face, or shanika's at that. But as and adult and serenity's mother. I will be nice. Just as long as Shanika doesn't say anything to me.

You know its funny how i'm going into my late 30's and so is Shanika and she still acts like she is a little kid. Even serenity acts mature for her age. Sad. But i'm a grown woman with a lot of things to deal with. And shanika isn't going to be one of them. How unfortunate for her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Not edited as always..Thanks for 3K reads I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart!!