Chapter Two

Recap from Chapter One: I knew what I needed to do, I grabbed my phone and then Called the Police.  

Divya's Point of View: 

Then I also Called Khushi's Mother, Sameera Akka and told her about what Happened, she sounded very Worried and was Crying in between her lines, she told me that she will come as Quickly as she can.  

Just then I Heard the Police Van, hearing the noise I ran towards the the door, I saw that Vijay Sir and Karthik sir was at the door Already. 

Karthik Sir Told Vijay Sir to investigate me, and that he will look around the house for any Clues. Vijay Sir Sat down in a chair and told me to sit too.

"Enna  nadanthachu" He asked me

"Enna nadanthachu" He asked me. I Said, "Sir, Naan vantu Amrita oddu Friend, indha vettu Amrita oddu Student Khushi oddu vettu. Amrita indha Vettu adi kadi varava tuition ik. (What happened? he asked me. "Sir, I am Amrita's friend, this house is her student's Khushi's house, she usually comes here, every now and then) 

 Amrita vou naan ou our Anathai Ashrambam lai Irrkirum, nalaik, Appa oddu Birthday, Atha nallai tha Naan Amrita ik Phone Pannai, aana avva Phone ai Edakkala. (Amrita and I stay at an orphanage, tomorrow is father's birthday so I called Amrita, but she didn't pick up the phone) 

Enakku teriyum avva ingatha varava int, Athnalai thaan naan inke vantha. (I know that she would be here, so I came to check). 

Vanthu Paathaka avva tharaiyila Irrirai, Rathu Tharayila Indhachu. Ennoddu kai kal ella yennamo aach, yenaik yenna manirth int a therila. (When I came inside, there was blood, and she was on the floor. I didn't know what to do.) 

Appro tha, sir Naan vantu police phone pannai, naan vantu Khushi oddu Amma, Sameera Akka kita vu cholita, Sameera Akka inga thaa vanthit Irrkaga. Then Vijay Sir Said to me, Romba nadri ma, sonnadik. (I called the police right after, and I also called Khushi's mother, Sameera akka. Sameera akka is also comming. Vijay sir said to me, "thank you for telling me") 

Note - Akka is used to call someone who is elder to them - usually females 

Then Karthik Sir Came and said, "Vijay, Amrita vu Khushi vu namba vettulava Treatment panlam, Media ik Terithu vandam Okay." Vijay Sir nodded. ("Vijay, we'll do Amrita's and Khushi's treatment at home, the media shouldn't know about this). 

I Asked Vijay sir if I could tell Sameera Akka to come to their house and Vijay sir said yes.  

*Thank you Everyone for Reading this Chapter, I Hoped you guys Enjoyed reading this Chapter. Please vote if you like the Story. 

Love, Anitha