Chapter Fourteen

Recap :  (Karthik's POV) - I told Divya to give him something to eat and some water to drink every now and then. I did not care about him, but I did not want him to die because he was very important to the case. 

Later That Day

Amrita's Point of View

When will I be able to walk again? I hate being in a wheelchair, it is so Annoying. At Least I have a fracture, so I need to be in a wheelchair for 3-4 months.

I feel bad for all the people which are paralized, they have to be in a Wheelchair their entire life. They have to do everything by themselves. If they have someone to take care of them, like me, then it's okay. But if they have no one, then they have to learn to do things from the start, which will be so difficult.

Today is my weekly check-up. I hate them, he and his face. It looks like a monkey only. Except it's a human monkey. I think in his previous life, he was a monkey or donkey or maybe even a gorilla.

He makes a face thinking he looks romantic, but only god knows how his face looks like an idiot. I think he never had a love life, and even if you don't, you can watch movies and see how Rajinikanth is romantic, and cute and how he interacts towards girls in the movie and learn from him.

And who told Divya to tell the Doctor to give me a special treatment. Now the doctor comes to see me every now and then and eats my brain.

"Amrita, don't eat this, don't eat that", so Irritating, and when he looks at me, he gets me on my nerves, So stupid that guy is, Idiot!

He comes only to see me, why can't that Divya understand that. Whenever he comes here he only looks at me and then says, "Amrita you will be fine soon."

I mean just because he says it, does not mean anything. He is one of the most wasted Doctors I have ever seen. And in this also he is telling me, "I got 93 marks in College Amrita."

Who asked him, first of all, I didn't even ask him and he is only saying it. What, getting 93 marks is no big deal and he is making it a big deal.

I got 98 marks in College, I am leading in 5 marks compared to him. But I won't tell that I got more marks than him, because I am a very good girl and I won't Brage about the marks I got, unlike him.

And that too Divya is giving him a feast it seems. In this waste job he is doing, He really needs a feast. I thought Divya is a very Intelligent Girl, but no she is not."

First thing today I will go and ask Karthik to change my Doctor. If I ask Divya, she will say some reasons and Avoid it. If I ask Vijay, it's like it's done only (Being Sarcastic). So Karthik is the right person to ask.

Just then I remembered, I forgot to take my daily tablets. It's not like it helps me, it is a waste of time having my tablets but I can't do anything because Divya will see that the tablet box is still not finished yet. Then she will yell at me. I really don't want her to yell at me because when she does, it will be like a monster.

I went towards the drawer next to my bed, I am glad I was in the bedroom. Or else I would have to go all the way down the stairs to get water. If I have to go down the stairs I have to call someone for help, who is doing all that work and wasting my time.

O my god, my water bottle, it has no water in it. I hate myself, I forgot to fill it in the morning, like I usually do. I went to reach the door. It is harder because I have not taken my pain killer tablet yet. Now my leg hurts like thousands of bees buzzing into my leg.

"Aah." My leg hurts so bad.

Karthik's Point of View

After seeing one of Reddy's men, Mani. I don't feel like wasting any more minutes. I just want to get this case finished. What kind of a person is he? He wants to kill his own daughter in law and granddaughter for something they did not do at all.