Chapter Six

Recap From Chapter Five: Amritha - "Poo Di athe varamouth pakthilam, First light off panit thooge." (We'll see when it happens, off the light and sleep) 

*Next Day Morning

"Knock, Knock"

Vijay's Point of View:

Vijay - "Eppadi thoon ra paar, Case ye investigate panerai int sollitt, room ik pogama, sofa mela va thuong ra. Ava katikira poona romba paavo. (He told me that she will do some investigation and look at how he's sleeping on the sofa. I feel bad for his future wife) 

 I Opened the Door, and to my Surprise There was a women at the door 

Vijay - "Yaar enga, ungaluku enna venum" (Who are you, what do you need?) 

Sameera - "Hello Sir, Yeh pare Sameera, Diya tha yenak phone panna" (Hello sir, I'm Sameera, Divya called me on the phone to come here.) 

"Sameera looked so Worried and she Actually looked like Khushi's Mother and not like a spy, so I let her In the House"

* End of Point of View * 

Vijay - "Ulla vanga Sameera" (please come in Sameera) 

*Sameera comes in the house*

Vijay - "Divya, inga konchu vaa" (Divya, can you please come here) 

Divya - "Vara, Sameera akka vanthu tingla" (Comming Vijay...Oh Sameera akka, when did you come?) 

Sameera - "Divya, Khushi enga, naa avala pakaum" (Divya, where is Khushi? I need to see her) 

Divya - "Akka athe vanth" (Akka...) 

Sameera - "Yenna achu" (What happened) 

Divya - "Akka Khushi vantu Coma ella Irrira" (Khushi is in coma now Akka) 

Sameera - "Ennath, Khushi Coma ella irrkala, naan ippo enna panuva" (What will I do now, she was my only daughter) 

* Sameera Begins to Cry *

Vijay - "Akka  allvathegna kaa,  Khushi Kandipa vaa vanthu Coma lanthe varuva ennak nambika irrithe" (Don't worry akka, I'm sure Khushi will come out of coma soon. Be strong) 

* Karthik Wakes up from sleep because of the noise *

Karthik - "Enna Achi, yaar Neenga" (What is happening here?) 

Divya - "Karthik, yung utha Khushi oddu Amma, Sameera Akka" (Karthik, this is Khushi's Mother, Sameera) 

Karthik - "Hello Akka, Thank you for being here, yeh neega late a vanthiga" (Hello akka, why are you late?) 

Sameera - "Ella inga varamouth oru Village a Cross pannuno, Ange thaan late ache, yeh na anthe Village illai oru Kalyanam, athe nalla yaro Village lenthe Ullavo poomudi the vilia ou poomudi the" (While comming here, I had to cross a villiage, there was a wedding held there. So they blocked the road, no one can go inside or come outside the village) 

Karthik - "Appadi aa seri, seri" (Oh, okay) 

Sameera - "Naa ippo yen poon a paklama" Sameera Said while Crying (Now, can I see my daughter?) 

Divya - "Vagaka naa ava irrkira room a katra" (Come akka, I'll show you the room) 

* Sameera's Point of View *

Sameera - "I went inside the room where my daughter was, I saw that my only daughter that I had was lying in bed in unconsciousness. My heart broke seeing her like that because she was my only daughter that I had to comfort me, and to make me laugh in the sad times, and now I don't even have that.

I went Closer to her I kissed her on her forehead, I couldn't stop my tears from coming down on my face, I had no choice, I held her hand and felt like dying that very moment

 I didn't even have my husband to comfort me at this time. He went long back, and is living happily in the heavens and leaving me alone to suffer like this, and who has to bear this pain which is on me right now, me, and me alone.

 On one side I have the pain of losing him and on the other I have my very own daughter in coma.

All the Memories of her and him were passing by, just then I felt like someone touched me, it was him Madhavan I could see him but when I went to touch him he was gone. In a far Distance I saw him. 

He smiled at me and said "Don't worry Sameera this moment will pass by quickly but it will take some time with a little bit of pain but don't worry I will be With you through this passing moment, just close your eyes and I will be with you.

Open your eyes and I will be gone, it's just you and me, when you see me it will be happy but when you don't you will have to see our daughter."  I smiled back at him and then he was gone, I was quite happy that I had Someone to Comfort me at a time like this.

Then Divya came into the room, she told me that Breakfast will be done in a few minutes and that I needed to freshen up and come down for breakfast. She led me towards the room where I was going to stay. 

* Hoped Everyone liked This Chapter. Feel free to comment on the chapter. If you like this Chapter Please Vote. Thank you!!!

Love, Anitha