Chapter Three

Recap from Chapter Two: I Asked Vijay sir if I could tell Sameera Akka to come to their house and Vijay sir said Yes.

Divya's Point of View:

We Came at Vijay's and Karthik's Sir house, I fell in love with their home, I told Vijay sir that the house looked good, he then Smiled and said thank you ma. 

I was very surprised because Vijay sir for the first time smiled at me.

Karthik Point of View:

When we Arrived home, Shriya Akka was waiting for us because I had Already called her and had told her about the case of Amrita and Khushi and how they got Attacked. 

Shriya Akka asked me and Vijay to carry the girls upstairs and put them on different beds. 

Vijay Carried the college girl Khushi and I carried Amrita. "Nalla vela Amrita weight a illa" I thought to myself. (Thank god, Amrita is not heavy) 

Shriya - "Vijay, Karthik Neega Amrita vou Khushi vou bed mela potu tingla" (Did you put Amrita and Khushi on the bed?) 

Karthik and Vijay - "Potu tou ka" (Yes akka) 

Shriya - "Very good, ippo neenga rendu paar ou pola." (You can go now) 

Vijay and I Shrugged and said, "okay" and came out of the room. 

Vijay And I went down stairs and sat down on the Sofa and were talking about what Divya said about the case and how to solve the case

I looked at Divya she looked very Worried, so I went up to her and asked her, "Divya, unoddu friend ou nee ou Best buddies ah, illa yeh ketana nee romba kaula la irrikura madhri teridhu." (Divya, are u and Amrita best buddies. I asked because you look very worried.) 

She looked at me and Said Sir Amrita vou naan romba Best Friends, innu solla ponna naaba rendu peru Akka, Thangachi madhri." I thought to myself, "Naan ou Vijay ou Anna, Thambi Madhri."  ("Sir, we are best friends, actually we're more like sisters.  I thought to myself, "Even Vijay and me are like brothers) 

End Conversation!!!

*A Few Hours Later*  

Shriya Akka Came down Stairs and said, "Vijay, Karthik umm Khushi vantu coma lla irrika, yeh naa thalalai balla ma addi patirrika, yeppo ava yendhirr pa int tharila

Shriya Akka Came down Stairs and said, "Vijay, Karthik umm Khushi vantu coma lla irrika, yeh naa thalalai balla ma addi patirrika, yeppo ava yendhirr pa int tharila. ("Vijay Karthik, Khushi is in coma, her head is badly injured, so I think that she won't be able to get her conscious) 

Amrita vantu maikathla Irrika, Her leg is Injured, Athnalla Avva Wheelchair illa Irrinou seria, oru half n hour ik apprama poi pakalam.  (Amrita is sleeping, her leg is injured, so she will have to stay in a wheelchair for a while. You can see her after 30 min.) 

* Hey Everyone I hope that you like This Chapter. Feel free to Comment and Also vote for the Story if you like it. Thank you!!!

Love, Anitha