Chapter Thirteen

Recap of Chapter Twelve: Divya's Point of View - I put the Sambar on Vijay's Plate and When I looked up I saw Someone Looking at us. He was looking at Vijay, Amrita, Karthik and Me.

I was wondering why he was looking at us like that. I told Karthik and Vijay.

They told me to keep watching him until Breakfast is Over. I then saw him talking to someone on the Phone. I felt Curious about him.

Karthik's Point of View

After Breakfast I Went into the bedroom with Vijay and asked him to be casual because the man might know that we are aware of him. I peeked into the window when I saw the man. He was still talking to someone on the phone. I wondered who it was, I asked Vijay to get the gun out from the drawer.

That was when I saw Divya coming towards us. She asked us what we were doing, I replied back to her that we were watching that man.

Then she asked us again, "Illa Karthik, Nan enna keata na, gun yeh irrkithu." I told her the gun was because in case he was prepared and had sharp tools that might harm anyone, or if he had brought other men with him.

She laughed out loud and then told me, "Yeh Karthik ippadi irrkira." "Yenna Divya sollra'' I asked her. She told me, "Chilli Powder yeh potham." I asked her what she meant. She told me that Chili Powder will do the job and that we don't have to waste bullet's.

She told me that all we have to do is to put Chilli Powder or Turmeric Powder in the man's eyes and that he will not do anything to us if we put it on because his eyes will be burning.

She also told me that she uses this technique whenever she is being followed by someone or if someone comes and proposes to her, because she hates people like that.

I Mean if all women do that, there will be no cases in the police station and so many complaints. If this works I will ask all women to do that. But i still like to carry my gun around just in case if the person had weapons. Vijay gave a look to her as, "Wow."

How come I never knew this technique. Vijay gave a shocked look, Even though I was shocked, I did not make my face like I was shocked.

I asked Vijay to keep an eye on the man. I went outside the room and asked Amrita to not come outside because she was already hurt. Now if something happens outside, I will feel responsible.

She replied to me, "Yeh naan vantha enna thaap." I tried explaining to her, but she did not listen to me. I went back into the room and asked Divya to explain it to Amrita.

Divya then told me why I should care if Amrita gets hurt. I mean I was just trying to keep everyone safe, couldn't she even understand that.    

Divya went into the living room and was telling Amrita something. I think she is asking Amrita to stay inside the house and to not come outside. If Amrita agrees I will be very happy.

Amrita came towards me and told me that she will Stay inside the house and not come outside. I was so glad when she said that.

I told Divya to be ready with the Chilli Powder and the turmeric Powder to be put on the man's Eyes. I told Vijay to keep a gun in his hand for safety, and I had one too.

We went toward the man and just as he was around, Divya put the Chilli Powder on his eyes. That worked, I mean Who would have thought that. He dropped his phone and all of his weapons on the floor and he fell down on the floor and he was rubbing his eyes with his hands.