chapter 1

Hi just wanted to let you know that these aren't my characters. They are from the anime My Hero Academia. The fanart I use is not mine either so yeah. And no, before you go off, I'm not one of those people that call themselves a weeb but have only seen my hero or naruto. I just know this is a popular anime currently and thought of this idea at 2am during quarentine. Okay I'll shut up now. On with the story.

Izuku's POV~
Class had just ended and I went into the locker room to change out of my hero suit. I was ready to get to my dorm. I trained hard all day and was exhausted.
When I walked in I saw Kacchan opening his locker Kirishima and Kaminari whispering and giggling in the corner.
I didn't pay much attention to them whispering as much as I wish I had. I wish I had just saw them and immediately walked out of the locker room. I could have trained more. I was really tired though.
I was getting my clothes out of my locker when it all started. I pulled out my plain white t-shirt and some black nike shorts. I turned around to head towards the showers and that's when I saw it. Kacchan. Hot and sweaty. With his shirt off.
I mean it wasn't a big deal. Or it shouldn't have been. But the fact that Kacchan was a few feet away from me half naked made me feel weird. I stopped dead in my tracks and just stared at him. I couldn't move. It was so embarrassing. Why was I like this? I was starting to get hotter and sweat more. It was getting hard to breath. "Hello?" Kacchan yelled at me. "Deku you stupid bastard! What the hell are you doing?" I couldn't say anything.
I didn't notice it then but Kacchan was getting red and sweaty too. Kirishima and kaminari knew what was going on though.
"I-I...um...well...basically...I-" I managed to get out before Kaminari came up behind me and shoved me into Kacchan. I screamed and dropped my clothes in my hands. Then, before I could even get off Kacchan, Kirishima ran up to us and rammed us into a Kacchan locker.
I was freaking out! Kacchan was going to murder me! Gone! My life was over! I thought about busting the lockers open with my quirk but I didn't want to hurt Kacchan. I was trying to stay quiet and calm so I wouldn't upset Kacchan. It was hard to do though because I was SHAKING and our bodies were freaking PRESSED AGAINST EACH OTHER!!! I could feel his freaking(sorry mom)abssss!!!! Then it hit me. Did I like him? I mean I thought I was straight. I thought I liked Uraraka. And even if I'm not straight...Why would I like Kacchan??? He's my childhood best friend! All those years of friendship! Did they mean nothing? And now Kacchan is a bi- I mean meanie to me now. He's always screaming at me and yelling at me! Trying to kill me! And speaking of which...why isn't he? That's when I realized I wasn't the only one shaking.
He was standing there, pressed up against me, also silently freaking out. Then I heard Kirishima and Kaminari snickering outside the locker. I was getting now worried about not only myself, but Kacchan. "Hey guys, why did you put us in here? I'm tired and I need to take a shower. Can you please let us out?" I said, my voice raised a little so they could hear me though the locker. "Nope" Kaminari said making him and Kirishima laugh and then they ran away.
I looked back over at Kacchan and he wasn't shaking as bad but still seemed kinda freaked out. While I was looking at him he looked up and we made eye contact. Usually, he would have at least glared at me, but at that moment, he didn't. He just looked into my eyes. And I looked back.

~678 words~