chapter 9

Previously~
POV- Izuku Midoriya
It was a lot to take in but I got there. I didn't say anything though before he started talking again. "Oh! We should get going to lunch! Wanna sit with us?" Adrien asked. "Yes. s-sure. Of course!" I said excitedly and we walked to the cafeteria. If only I knew the trauma I was about to have to go though.

POV~ Izuku Midoriya
      The food was absolutely horrible. It was inedible. I thought that the food at school was bad, but I will never complain about that food again. Everybody else seemed to just eat the food like it was nothing. I guess they got used to it. I took one bite of my food and just spit it out and sat there with my head down waiting for lunch to be over. I was starving, but that wasn't the worst thing anymore. A few kids tried to talk to me but I didn't feel like talking. I just answered with sentences no more than 5 words and put my head back down. I could tell Adrien was worried about me, but at the moment that was the least of my concerns. I missed Bakugo. So much. And I was worried. Worried about Bakugo, worried about myself, worried about my mom. Sure my mom was an asshole (sorry mom) for being homophobic but I still tried to see it from her point of view. It was hard on her too, and no matter how much she has done to me she is still my mom and I will always love her.
     I was worried about myself for obvious reasons, and bakugo, I didn't know why I was worried. I mean I knew us being separated isn't going to be easy for either for us, but I was worried for a different reason. I didn't understand it but my anxiety was starting to creep in and get the best of me.

I am gonna stop this here because I am just gonna start posting shorter chapters. I'm currently moving and starting online school and my mental health is kinda zero at this point so yeah I will try to post more often but I can't make any promises. No one is even reading this anymore lmao oh well. Byeeee.