chapter 11

previously-
POV: Midoriya
     When she came back she was with a man. They both walked in there and she immediately said "do it." to him. Before i could process anything, he said "You will listen" and started at me in the eyes. Everything went black.

Continuing:
POV- Midoriya
     I woke up in a smaller version of of the dorm room i had been in originally. It had one bed and there was a girl next to me. I slowly got up. I was really sore. I went over to the desk and sat down in the chair. I  was uncomfortable with being in the same bed with some random girl i didn't know.
    I started to look around and noticed a camera in the corner of the room. They could see everything i was doing.
       I looked back at the girl as she started to wake up. She looked at me with wide eyes. "Who are you? Where am I? What's going on?" she asked with a hint of panic in her tone. "My name is Izuku Midoriya, but you can call me Deku. As for the 'where am I' and 'what is going on', I don't know, sorry. I just woke up myself." I said trying to put her at ease a little even though I was also concerned about the situation.
"Oh, okay. Well my name is Hatsune Nejire." (not the author putting trying to come up with a japanese name even though all the other characters they made have american names)
I was about to say nice to meet you when all of a sudden a noise came from the camera. Can people talk to us from it too? "Hello Children." says a voice from the camera. "What are we doing in here? What are you gonna do to us?" I say. "I will get straight to the point. My name is Mr. Bill." (im back to american names bc i can't think of anything else)"You are here because you two have been very violent towards my staff."

I look over at Nejire-san with a confused look. We make eye-contact and she just shrugs.

"God is disappointed in you, and for some reason it seems neither of you want to fix yourself for him, and it is our job to, no matter the cost. We can do whatever we want to convert you back to good people. Therefore, you two will live in this small room together with one meal a day, no electronics, no exit, until you fall in love. Then, you can leave, go back home to your family. And they will love you again."

By this point I had lost it. This bitch was crazy. And I'm not sorry mom because your ass is crazy too. I didn't know what to do. I loved Kacchan. I can't just fall in love with someone else, as specially if its some girl I just met.

"Me and the rest of the staff will be watching you. Talk to you later. Bye."

sorry for the short chapter but i haven't updated in like 3 months so ykyk