Chapter 14

before i start this chapter i would just like to say that i'm not trying to make bakugo or kirishima bad guys, they just belong together.
POV- Deku
todoroki cupped my cheeks with his hands as he continued to kiss me. i started to struggle to kiss back when all of a sudden someone walked into the dorm. "what the fuck." i hear from behind us and we part lips. shit. it's bakugo.
"what do you want?" i asked annoyed. "i was just coming in to give you back your stuff and apologize again but i see you've already moved on." he said. "so? so have you." i said grabbing my stuff from his hands and pushing him out the door. i locked it and sat down on the bed. "so shoto-kun, wanna be my boyfriend?" i asked. "of course izuku-kun."
POV- bakugo
i can't believe deku has already moved on. why did i let kiri kiss me? why did i kiss back? me and him need to talk. i wipe the tears from my face and walk over to his dorm. i knock on his door and he opens it in a few seconds. "bakugo?" he asked. "yeah yeah let me in we need to talk." i said barging in. "sure, yeah i guess." he said coming in and closing the door behind him. we sat down on his bed and just kinda looked at each other in silence. "why would you kiss me?" i asked bursting into tears. "i don't know bakugo im sorry."
imma just do this thing because it's easier to type out.
b- it's fine. im just confused.
k- bakugo...i liked it.
b- i did too. i don't want to though.
k- me either.
b- then why did you kiss me??
k- i dont know i just couldn't control myself anymore.
b- since when are you even fucking gay?
k- have i ever seemed straight? i've had a crush on you since the first day of school dumbass but i knew you had feelings for midoriya.
b- why didnt you just tell me anyways?
k- i didn't want to mess things up.
b- well you did anyways.
k- bakugo im sorry.
b- me too.
k- for what?
b- this.
i say and then i loose it and grab his face and kiss him. he quickly kisses back and we start making out. i break it up to breathe and then i looked at him in the eyes. "kirishima, i think it was you i truely loved all along." he says. "then how about you be my boyfriend?" kirishima asked. we're both blushing like crazy. "sure kiri" i say and i lean in and kiss him again.
time skip~
no ones POV-
after a few weeks deku and bakugo began to get along again. deku forgave him and was grateful they had both found happy relationships. after a few years tododeku got married and so did kiribaku and they all lived happily ever after as gay married heros 😩😩.