chapter 12

Previously~
POV-Midoriya:
By this point I had lost it. This bitch was crazy. And I'm not sorry mom because your ass is crazy too. I didn't know what to do. I loved Kacchan. I can't just fall in love with someone else, as specially if its some girl I just met.

"Me and the rest of the staff will be watching you. Talk to you later. Bye."

About a week passed and me and my new room mate eventually figured out how to communicate. We both knew moarse code so we would tap on each other's hands to speak. Eventually we got to know each other and decided we would pretend to fall in love and be "cured".  It was a struggle. We were starving and missed our lovers so much. Not to mention the abuse we were going through.

It had been about a week and a half when they said we could go home at the end of the week. I was excited. I missed Kacchan so bad.

Bakugou POV:

Deku has been gone 2 weeks. I actually kind of miss him. Kirishima can tell. He's been hanging out a lot, trying to take my mind off of it. He was a good friend. Ill admit that. I let him hang around. we even. cuddled a few times, I was comfortable with him. I can't remember the last time I've felt like that with anyone. I might have started to catch feelings for him at some point, but I love Deku. It will pass.

Kirishima POV:

Midoriya has been gone for almost 2 weeks and I'm really worried about him and Bakugo. I can tell Bakubro is depressed and I can't even imagine what midoriyas going through. I am trying to be there for Bakugo like how I would have wanted someone to be there for me when I was depressed in middle school. I think I am starting to love him but he loves Midoriya and I don't want to come between that. Im not gonna lie though he's been on me a little since his bf got sent away and I havent minded. we even cuddled. BAKUGO FUCKING KATSUKI IS A CUDDLER.

THE END OF THE 2 LONG FUCKING WEEKS

DEKU POV:

My mom picked me up from that ratchet  place and my room mate got picked up too. I guess my mom decided to let me stay at UA for some reason. She never said a word to me. we just got in the car and drove there then I got out and she drove off.

BAKUHOE POV: Me and Kirishima were hanging out in the living area cuddling watching a movie. It had been 2 weeks and there was still no sign of Deku. I tried to get up and so did Kiri and somehow we tripped on each other and he was on top of me pinning me down on the couch. I looked into his eyes, god I wanted to kiss him so bad. But what about Deku? He looked down at me. He caressed my cheek softly, he got closer and closer. I could feel his breath on me. It was too tempting. I tilted my head and kissed him. He kissed back roughly. We started making out and then we heard the front doors open. Kiri jumped off of me. I saw who it was. My heart dropped.