chapter 6

Previously-
Bakugo's POV~
     He said sounding like a fucking 13 year old girl. I told him, he fangirled for a while, fangirled some more, and then left. I went to sleep that night thinking about the fact I was now dating my childhood friend. I was also worried about that picture.
Midoriya's POV~
It had been about an hour since Kacchan had left my dorm and I was just sitting in my bed stressed out. I mean don't get me wrong, I was happy I finally had a boyfriend and everything. But that picture made it hard to actually feel happy. I was kinda terrified. What if my mom saw it? I know you wouldn't expect it because she's so sweet but she's homophobic. Like, REALLY homophobic. Honestly I wouldn't have been surprised if she disowned me.
I laid in bed until 4am not being able to sleep crying off and on because I was so worried and imma freaking (sorry mom) crybaby. I decided it was best to just get up and go on a run. I got out of bed and grabbed a plain white t-shirt and short black nike shorts and put them on. I looked in the mirror and saw my eyes were puffy but I figured it didn't matter bc no one would even be up. Right? I just hoped I was right and grabbed my water bottle and left my dorm room. I walked down the hallway and into the living area. I grabbed an apple out of the kitchen and left. I ran about 3 miles and it was now around 5:45 so I walked back eating my apple and drinking my water.
When I turned the corner around the dorm building I could see that everyone was up and circled around something. Or should I say someone? Because inside the circle of all those people, I could see Kacchan's hair. I opened the door and everyone turned around and looked at me. Everyone started running up to me yelling questions about me and bakugo and holding their phones in my face with the picture of us kissing on them. I started blushing like crazy and Kacchan was already beyond that at this point. Kacchan walked over to me and gave me a we-should-tell-them look and I nodded. I said "okay I'll explain everything if you quiet down!" I yelled and everything was immediately silent. "Me and Kacchan are boyfriends now." I said and everybody started cheering and dancing around I heard kaminari and mineta (ew gross) say "finally" and then Kacchan started shooshing everyone. Everyone sat down on the couch and me and Kacchan continued. "We need whoever posted the picture of us kissing to be taken down before deku's mom see's and our relationship to be kept a secret until further notice." Kacchan said in a calm voice that kinda shocked everyone because he was usually screaming. Everyone except me, Kacchan, and mineta said "mineta take it down!!" And he pulled out his phone. I heard a chime.  It was my phone. It was my mom. It was horrifying.

     I felt my face drop

I felt my face drop. My face flushed and turned red. I broke into a cold sweat and my body went numb. I started to get dizzy. I looked around and everyone was looking at me, asking me if I was okay, I guessed, but I couldn't hear them. Kacchan put his hand on my shoulder and put his face closer to mine. He said something but all I could get out of it was "hey" and then things started spinning around. I dropped my phone. I'm guessing the next thing that dropped was me, because when everything went black and when I woke up I was laying on the school nurses bed. Kacchan was sitting on the side of the bed looking down holding my phone. He knew.
     I tried to speak but my voice cracked I said "he-eEeeEey." Kacchan scoffed and turned around to look at me. He laid down next to me snuggling me and closed him eyes. I felt safe. I thought whatever was going to happen we would get through it. And damn was I wrong.

Author's notes:
     Hey I'm really sorry for being gone almost a week and then for a short chapter. I have been unexpectedly busy but I promise I will finish this fanfic. I worked my ass off all day to publish this so I hope you enjoy haha.

~758 words~