Untitled

The plan was working perfectly. Three girls had smiled at me in just the morning alone. Thats more than have smiled at me in my entire life.

Plan bubbles was fully a-go, and so far everything was going smootly.

"Try winking at the next girl that checks you out." Carmen said. "Test it out on me."

I winked at her, probably one of the most unnatural feelings ever.

Carmen let out a laugh. "You look like you have a twitch. We can work on it." She assured me.

We stopped at my locker and I shoved my books inside. "So Gregs still pissed at me." I informed her.

Carmen nodded, casually reaching into my locker and grabbing a piece of paper. She held it up to my face. "Whats this?" She asked.

I looked down. "Sarah Stevens gave her number this morning."

Carmens eyes popped open wide. "Why didnt you tell me? You have to go out with her!" She gasped.

"Well she didnt- wait what? You want me to go out with her? But shes so..." I didnt exactly have words to describe Sarah. She was stupid for one. Usually I can handle a little dumb, but she was that plastic fake stupid that just made you want to shake her by the shoulders. She was'nt very pretty etheir, sporting a dark orange tan, (even in the winter) and thick overly-glossed lips.

"She's friends with a friend of one of Angelas minons!" Carmen growled, as if it was obvious.

"I'm assuming this is now nessacary. I dont get a choice here?" I asked glumly.

"No choice. Text the girl." Carmen said.

I spent the rest of the day working up the courage to text Sarah. Sure she was fake and all, but she still was a girl. Despite befriending the (extremly) hot Cameron, girls where still completely foregin to me.

We made plans to go to the movies friday, (I could only pray the movie wouldnt be some awful chick flick.) and even texted through 3rd period. She wasnt as terribly boring as I thought and it only took a tiny bit of prompting to get her to talk a lot.

After school Greg gave up giving me the cold shoulder and was back to wearing his all white outfit, except now he sported a beret and a fancy gold ring that he made an effort to show off.

"Hang out friday?" Greg asked.

"I cant, I have a date." I grimaced, hoping he wouldnt be too annoyed.

"With who?" Greg sounded shocked.

"Sarah Stevens." I said.

"She asked you out?" He gasped, emphizing the 'you.'

"No, she just gave me her number."

"You asked her out? Why would you want to go out with her?" Greg asked.

"Shes not all that bad." I said, frowning.

"Oh, sorry Mr. Love bird. Are you busy tonight?" Greg smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "No, I'm going to the gym."

Greg burst out laughing, but quickly sobered when he saw my expression. "Your serious?"

I nodded.

"Well, when can you fit me into your schedule?"

"tomorrow." I promised.

Authors note: Sorry this chapter is so extremly extremly late! The awesome amount of reads has finally fueled me into writing action. No more exams so hopefully updates will be often. :)