DAY 8: TERMINAL DISEASE

AN: Start of week 2 yay! I'm starting my holidays soon so I have more time to work on a part? www

Also I'm still questioning why no one said anything about Soraru getting hit by a car www

I might try to tone down a bit on using Utaites, but it's easier this way for me QwQ because I have set characters for them already (author problems of creating new characters) it's easier for me to write than using OCs so yea. I'll try to keep the next few not Utaites before this turns into mostly Utaites Angst Book

Terminal disease definition: Terminal illness or end-stage disease is a disease that cannot be cured or adequately treated and is reasonably expected to result in death of the patient. This term is more commonly used for progressive diseases such as cancer or advanced heart disease than for trauma.

This part took some research, and I'm not a medical professional so yeah...

WARNINGS: (I MIGHT MISS WARNINGS)
1. Fanfiction about irl people called utaites, although only using their avatars 
2. Gay shipping (Pairing: NaruLuz :)) I thought why not do one about them since I use them quite a bit)
3. Death and Suicide
4. Skimmed through as per usual...

Don't forget:

MaiMia will not take any responsibility for your tears, fears and trauma, so read at your own risk!
But, MaiMia will be handing out hugs, tissues, chocolates and cupcake if you need it.

Just saying, I really find this more fluffy than angsty so... yea don't expect much sadness here.

Enjoy reading~

Luz was laying on the couch, ready to fall asleep before he was interrupted by his pink-haired boyfriend.

Nqrse had laid on top of Luz with his head on the taller bleached-blonde chest, listening to the consistent heartbeat with a warm smile.

"What are you doing, Nqrse?" Luz asked, confused at the pink-haired male's actions but wrapped one of his arms around the male laying on him.

"Can't I do this?" Nqrse lifted his head to look into the bleached-blonde's eyes.

Luz sighed as he used his other arm to brush away a stray strand of hair from Nqrse's face.

"I never said that."

"Then?" Nqrse buried his face into Luz's chest once more, taking in the smell of the taller's shirt.

Luz smiled wryly before opening his smile to answer, only to get cut off by an attack of violent coughs.

He quickly used his free hand to cover his mouth as he pushed himself up, with Nqrse still on his chest, looking at him worriedly.

"Luz?" Nqrse asked with concern shown in his eyes.

Luz rubbed his mouth before flashing a smile at the pink-haired.

"It's nothing probably, maybe I'm getting sick."

"Take care of yourself!" The pink-haired male pouted before sliding off the taller male. "Well, I need to go to Mafu's place for a bit. Take care okay?"

Luz nodded as he pulled the pink-haired male close.

"Stay safe okay?"

Nqrse hugged back with a smile as he nodded.

"Bye~" the pink haired male said as he headed to the door after being released from the hug, leaving the bleached-blonde alone in their shared apartment.