DAY 18: GRIEVOUS INJURY

AN: Hi, welcome to Day 18, also my 31st day of consecutive updates! As a celebration, there is a double update. And since I want it to be special, I decided to do a something different. It is one phrase, two stories! Second update will be in randomness book!

Phrase: 

Have you ever want to see the world crash and break down?

The two stories are not connected in anyway! Even though they use the same characters and same phrase. Think of it as two different AUs?

Anyway let's go!!!!

Definition of Grievous Injury (courtesy of Google): Any hurt which endangers life or which causes the sufferer to be during the space of twenty days in severe bodily pain, or unable to follow his ordinary pursuits.

WARNINGS: (I MIGHT MISS WARNINGS)
1. Fanfiction about irl people called utaites, although only using their avatars
2. Gay shipping (Pairing: UraSaka (finally using this ship as the main story ship UwU) and ShimaSen)
3. Death
4. Not proofread or edited

Don't forget:

MaiMia will not take any responsibility for your tears, fears and trauma, so read at your own risk!
But, MaiMia will be handing out hugs, tissues, chocolates and cupcake if you need it.

INSPIRED BY THE PURGE (seems ominous already~) 

Enjoy reading~

Have you ever want to see the world crash and break down?

Urata blinked at the serious-looking redhead before him. Urata was laying on the bed, scrolling through his phone while Sakata was sitting next to him, hugging a pillow.

"Why would I ever want that?" Urata asked in confusion.

"Who knows?" Sakata shrugged before laying down next to the brunette. "Doesn't it sound fun?"

"You really are a natural psychopath." Urata glanced at the redhead before looking back to his phone.

"That's mean, Urasan~" Sakata pouted before bursting into a fit of giggles. "But I won't deny it~"

Urata rolled his eyes at his screen and shook his head.

Sakata pouted, seeing as the older was not giving him attention anymore. He decided to let go of the pillow and tackle the brunette in a hug, starling the latter, almost making him drop his phone.

"What are you doing?!" Urata screamed and whacked the redhead's head. His face was red from the affection the redhead was giving.

The redhead winced in pain before smiling at brunette, his arms still around the brunette's waist.

"Pay attention to me~" Sakata whined as he buried his face into the older's back.

"Go pay attention to yourself," Urata snapped rudely as he tried to struggle out of the redhead's grip.

"Urasan is so mean..." Sakata whined again, tightening his grip on the struggling brunette.

"Let go of me!" Urata awkwardly whacked Sakata's head, in hopes of the redhead would let him go, but all was futile.

Urata sighed and gave up struggling, going back to his phone.

Sakata pouted again.

"Give me attention!" Sakata demanded childishly, squeezing the brunette tigtly.