DAY 25: ISOLATION

AN: This turned a little twisted and I don't even know if it makes sense anymore...

WARNINGS: (I MIGHT MISS WARNINGS)
1. Fanfiction about irl people called utaites
2. Gay pairing: EveSou (i'msorrymybabies-)
3. Death...
4. Trigger warning...? Self torture? Does that count as trigger warning? Better put it in just in case...
5. Slight proofread and edited

Don't forget:

MaiMia will not take any responsibility for your tears, fears and trauma, so read at your own risk!
But, MaiMia will be handing out hugs, tissues, chocolates and cupcake if you need it.

Enjoy reading~

Eve sat in the white room, also known as the infinity room.

All he could see is white.

He can't even see the white door that led to the outside world anymore.

His eyesight had already worsen after being trapped in this room for god knows how long.

He laid on the floor, curled into a ball.

Alone.

He was alone.

He had been isolated from the world.

He was fine with that though.

Completely fine.

This was his punishment.

Punishment for what he had done.

Retribution for Sou.

Sou.

Eve looked up to the ceiling as his tears started forming.

His shoulder shook slightly as he thought of the blonde male.

"Sou..."

"Eve!"

Eve shut his eyes tightly.

"Stop! Get out of my head!" he screamed.

His tears started falling gently and he hugged himself.

"Sou..."

His nails dug into his skin as a sob escaped his lips.

"I'm sorry..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eve!"

The mushroom-haired boy, who had been walking peacefully, nearly fell face forward as a certain boy tackled him from the back.

"Sou!" Eve squealed, startled as he tried to stabilise himself.

Fortunately for the two, he managed to do it and let out a breath of relief.

The blonde only giggled as he wrapped his hands around the taller's chest, not caring that the two almost fell down.

Eve shook his head with a fond smile.

"You can let me go now Sou," Eve said as he pried the blonde's arms off him.

"Don't want to!" Sou said, hugging the mushroom-haired tighter, nearly suffocating the poor mushroom-haired.

"Sou... you're suffocating me," Eve wheezed out and the blonde let go of him in surprise.

"I'm sorry!" The blonde sheepishly smiled. "I didn't mean to..."

Eve ruffled the blonde's hair with a sigh.

"It's fine," Eve said with a smile. "I understand you really didn't mean to."