DAY 20: SURVIVOR'S GUILT

AN: We're nearing the end of the third week... wow, it's been a journey.

Thank you seriously to those who have read every part all the way to here, I'm really grateful. Honestly, I never expected people to read this and stay at like at max less than 1k reads by the end of this, but look where we are! 1.2k reads as we near the end of the third week. Thank you so so much for supporting this book!

Anyway enough of the sap back to the story.

WARNINGS: (I MIGHT MISS WARNINGS)
1. Fanfiction about irl people called utaites
2. PLATONIC PAIRING: SMUS (SoraMafuUraSaka) [we were talking about SMUS so i thought why not write about it]
3. A crossover... Utaite x Identity V (the friendly version of Dead by Daylight)
4. Death, Death and Death (funny thing, Mikoto told me to like not kill people after I wrote the first death lmao)
5. Slight proofread and edited

Don't forget:

MaiMia will not take any responsibility for your tears, fears and trauma, so read at your own risk!
But, MaiMia will be handing out hugs, tissues, chocolates and cupcake if you need it.

Enjoy reading~

Urata sat up in a daze.

Where was he?

He looked around, finding himself in an old factory, with abandoned machines in the middle and two staircases, one leading up and one leading down.

He hugged himself. It was cold. Even with his thick green hoodie, he could still feel the frost biting his skin.

He looked out the open door, seeing snow.

It was snowing.

How?

It was in the middle of summer, last he checked.

How did he even get here?

The last he remembered was talking with Sakatan, Mafu and Soraru about that game that their friends made a song about... Identity V, was it...?

Where were the rest of them?

He stood up shakily. He should check where he was. Find and regroup with the others, if they were even here.

Taking a shaky breath, he decided to start looking downstairs first.

It was a basement with four weird looking chairs. They had rockets attached to them and there was a clock above each chair.

Curious, he stepped closer to the chair closest to him.

The clocks were dormant, but they seemed to connect to the rockets.

'When the clock ticks down, it probably sets off the rockets,' he deduced.

He then noticed the barb wires at the side of the chair and the cuffs on the hand rests.

'Is someone supposed to be tied down...?' Urata's eyes widened. 'Is this a chair to lock someone up...?'

His heart pounded in his chest.

His eyes widened and he stepped away from the chair.

'What...?'

His gut was telling him to hide.

His eyes darted around, trying to find a way out.

There were lockers, but it looked like it would creak too loudly if he even dared to open it. There was also a back wall, but he would easily get found from whatever was making his heart pound that loud. The final option was to hide behind the barrels in the corner of the room.