DAY 14: HEAR OUR PRAYER

AN: The last day of the second week uwu...

Okay, hear me out before we start this part. I might take a break for a while since my writer's block is finally catching up, and I was banging my head on the table for the past almost ten hours trying to figure out an idea for this. Maybe it's just this part, but I would take a break (Yes Mikoto, I'm finally going to take a break.) But I honestly don't want to since I've done so well on daily updates ;-; so I'm hoping to finish up this challenge before I go on like a break.

Anyway, so if I miss a day, you know what happened ╮(╯∀╰)╭

Thank you to TypicalReader346 for inspiring me  (≧▽≦) I'm glad for your help

WARNINGS: (I MIGHT MISS WARNINGS)
1. A little religious 
2. 
No deaths for once!
3. 
Lazy to edit and proofread 

Don't forget:

MaiMia will not take any responsibility for your tears, fears and trauma, so read at your own risk!
But, MaiMia will be handing out hugs, tissues, chocolates and cupcake if you need it. (hearts too)

Enjoy reading~

Charlie's tears fell as he cradled Emily's head.

Why?

Why did this have to happen?

"God... please... if you're out there... please... help us..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Charlie!" The blonde boy felt himself getting tackled and fell forward from the impact. Luckily, he caught himself in time and quickly stabilized himself.

"Emi, don't do that again," Charlie said coldly as he pried the girl away from him.

"Don't need to be that cold Charlie~" Emily teased as she quickly laced their hands together. "The other two is waiting for us."

Charlie tutted at her actions and yanked his hand away.

"Are you trying to make more misunderstandings?" Charlie snapped before he started walking towards the mall where they were supposed to meet up with their two friends, Leo and Lena.

The two of them were fraternal twins, even though they pretended they weren't even related. Emily and Charlie had found out by accident just a few weeks back after a year of being friends.

The two went to visit Leo, who wanted to hang out with them but they were surprised when Lena answered the door instead. It quickly became an awkward situation, but after a thorough explanation from the twins, it turned into a joke between them.

"People have been taking about how we look like we're dating." Emily joked. "So, when will you take me out?"

"On a date or with a sniper?" Charlie rolled his eyes.

"So, the ice prince Charlie does know how to crack a joke," Emily continued her teasing as she ran to catch up with him.

"Shut up."

Emily laughed at the cold response as she started to walk side by side with the blonde boy.

"We're about to go our separate ways," Emily said slowly. "This might be our last outing."

Charlie looked sideways, noticing Emily's sad expression. He sighed as he gently placed a hand on her head. Emily turned to look at him, confused with his actions.