DAY 26: SEPARATED BY WAR

AN: This... went a little off topic.. again... but it's still separated by war? I don't know ewe

WARNINGS: (I MIGHT MISS WARNINGS)
1. Fanfiction about irl people called utaites
2. Gay pairing: UraSen/SenUra I'm not sure- sleepykuroX3 askes for UraSen... I kinda mixed both?
3. No death for reals
4. Not
 proofread and edited

Don't forget:

MaiMia will not take any responsibility for your tears, fears and trauma, so read at your own risk!
But, MaiMia will be handing out hugs, tissues, chocolates and cupcake if you need it.

A little on the world since I never did introduce it in the story: Angels and humans are currently in war 

There and done, the rest is slowly explained through out the story

INSPIRED BY THE SONG ANGEL WITH A SHOT GUN (LINK ABOVE) Mai used the chorus for her story um :3

Enjoy reading~

I'm an angel with a shotgun

Senra fired his gun, taking out one of the angels in the onslaught.

He let out a breath of relief and looked at his gun. He was the only one with a gun, since only he can use it properly, so the human side was advantageous for now.

"You traitor!" one of the winged humans hissed as they swung their sword at the blonde. Senra's eyes widened when he noticed the sword coming from behind him.

Too close.

No time to dodge.

However, a rapier interrupted the angel's sword. The said rapier pushed the surprised angel back and the wielder stepped in front of the blonde.

"How is he a traitor when you never accepted him?" the rapier-wielding brunette snarled as he stood at guard, ready to defend the blonde again.

"Uratan..." The blonde smiled softly as he raised his gun again.

The blonde fired the gun in rapid succession, taking out another few angels, including the one that had attempted to kill him.

"Thank me later," the brunette grumbled. "Watch your back and be careful so the others don't hear about this."

The blonde chuckled softly before nodding.

They had a war to fight first.

Fighting til' the wars won

Urata hissed as he fisted the sheets.

Senra only sighed in response as he sat next to the brunette on the bed.

"I told you not to be a hero," Senra scolded lightly before he muttered a short incantation.

A small pale, yellow magic circle formed on his index finger and he held the finger over Urata's wound on his stomach. The magic quickly healed the wound, leaving only a white scar.

"The one who almost got killed and saved by me shouldn't say that." Urata glared at the blonde as he sat up.

"I know, I know..." Senra sighed.

He watched as Urata slipped on his simple light green shirt. When the brunette was done, the blonde leaned forward and pecked the brunette's lips.

The green eyes widened and his face reddened slightly.

"Thank you," Senra said softly. "For standing up for me and then saving me..."

"Idiot..." Urata wrapped his arms around Senra's neck and pressed his lips against the blonde's own.