DAY 23: WEAK

AN: I'm sorry if this seems trashy and bad ;w; It's short too...

I've been too overly stress recently especially with some stupid things that my school has planned and as part as the main committee, I have to guide my sections and yea... Anyway, it's just bad I'm sorryyyyy

I might just take that break since I can't juggle much right now, I'll still try updating the new book since we've got it ready to go...

Anyway, back to the story...

This is actually inspired by one of my old oneshots called 'Tick Tock' in my randomness book... So if you haven't read it, major spoilers!

This is like the first loop of Gin and Mika, like before they started the loop...

WARNINGS: (I MIGHT MISS WARNINGS)
1. Bundles of negativity
2. Death
3. Short ;w; 
4. 
Time Loop story
5.Slight proofread and edited  

Don't forget:

MaiMia will not take any responsibility for your tears, fears and trauma, so read at your own risk!
But, MaiMia will be handing out hugs, tissues, chocolates and cupcake if you need it.

Enjoy reading~

I was weak.

Too weak.

I'm sorry.

For being weak.

For not being to be able to do anything...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Gin!" she shouted as she wrapped her arms around him. She smiled brightly at him and he returned it weakly.

"Mika, I thought I told you to stop that." Gin pried her hands away and she stuck her tongue out childishly.

"Gin, can we go to visit our old school?" she asked, her eyes pleading. "Mr Hickens asked us to visit him!"

Gin bit his lip. He had never liked Mr Hickens, yet Mika seemed to adore him.

"Maybe we can go tomorrow?"

"But he says he's busy tomorrow," she whined. "It's not like we're busy anyway!"

"Mika, it's a Sunday, why would you want to go to a school on a Sunday?" he said with a sigh.

"And that's exactly why we should go today!" Mika argued. "He'll be busy teaching tomorrow, so we can't visit him tomorrow!"

Gin sighed again.

"Fine, we can go visit him..." Gin said, defeated. "Why is he even in school today?"

"He said something about getting ready for his lesson tomorrow," Mika replied as she pulled Gin along. "It'll be fine Gin~ Don't be such a worrywart~"

Gin glared at the girl dragging him towards their old school.

"This is called being cautious!" Gin retorted. "You know how much I don't like him."

"For weird reasons like he creeps you out!" Mika rolled her eyes. "He's a nice teacher, so give him a chance!"

Gin sighed.

"Fine, but only because you asked me to..." Gin mumbled, causing Mika to smile victoriously.

"Yay!" Mika cheered as she continued to pull the reluctant boy along.

Honestly, that teacher gave him the creeps. He would always stare at Mika while they were at school, as if he was eyeing her up. Gin never had any actual proof, so he couldn't do anything to accuse the teacher.

The two arrived at the school.

"Don't you miss this place, Gin?" Mika said happily. "It's been so long since we've been here!"

Gin nodded silently as he took in the school building.

Nothing much has changed since they left. The same old school walls, the same trimmed front yard of the school...

"Let's go!"

Without waiting for a response, Mika dragged Gin in despite the boy's protests.

They stumbled through the familiar hallways and to Mr Hicken's classroom. Mika knocked softly on the door, earning a soft 'Come in' from the teacher inside.

A weird feeling of nostalgia him. It was like he was a student again, visiting the teacher's room.

He snapped out of his thoughts as Mika swung open the door and stepped in.

"Mr Hickens, we're-" Before she could continue her sentence, the man before them stabbed her with a wicked grin.

Her eyes widened in shock and the teacher pulled out the knife, causing her to fall to the floor.

"Mika!" the boy screamed in horror and ran towards the fallen girl.

The teacher smirked again before quickly leaving the crime scene, leaving the two in the room.

He held her gently, not wanting to aggravate her wounds further.

"Mika..."

The girl smiled weakly at him.

"D-Don't cry Gin..." she mumbled softly and shakily reached her hand up to wipe away his tears.

"You're going to die Mika!" Gin said in a panic. "How can I not cry?!"

Mika chuckled softly.

"Maybe you were right to be suspicious of him..." she said weakly. "If only I didn't force you to come here with me... Maybe if I didn't even accept the invitation..."

"I'm sorry Gin..."

Her body then laid limp in his arms and her hand fell to the ground. The blood pooled below then, staining their clothes, but he didn't care anymore.

"Mika..." Gin's tears wouldn't stop flowing down.

"If only I was stronger and insisted that we shouldn't have come here..." Gin mumbled softly. "If only I noticed it sooner and stopped it..."

"Why am I so weak...?"

"Why did I not stop it...?"

He hugged her corpse tighter.

"I'm sorry Mika..." he said softly, his tears still falling. "I'm too weak to save you..."

Humans are such pitiful creatures, don't you agree?

Weak and brittle, easy to shatter...

How unfortunate to be born as one.

We humans all are helpless in every situation.

Always relying on others.

How sad.

(727 words)

AN: Mai is really tired and stressed... zzz

Stay  Safe~