Part 2

~Morning~

Today is the day.

Right now it's 3am and I'm headed off to the mafia leaders base. Everyone should be there by now so it's a perfect time to strike. I got up and got changed into this

I left the subway and put on my mask and gloves

I left the subway and put on my mask and gloves. My gun, knife and a few other species items were hidden inside my pants already. I got on my motorcycle and headed off.

This my baby, ain't nobody finna touch him!

The base is far away so it's going to take me a few hours to get there. Great.

~5 hours later~

God dämn that took longer then I thought. Don't matter know, I'm finally here. So this mafia dude has 23 people in his gang. I just have to kill all of them and then the leader and get the money. Simple right?

I headed in and no one was in the lounge area. Weird. I searched the whole base and no one was here.

S: what the fück

I whispered

Then I realized that they have a kitchen and I'm hungry as fück. So I headed down. What? Don't judge me.

S: jackpot

I found CAKE!

~10 minutes later~

Ok that was some good cake. Anyways, what did I come here for again?... THE MONEY YOU IDIOT. Shït I need to kill everyone first though. Where could they be. Did I check the meeting room? Nope! I'm so fücking STUPID. I went up to the second floor and saw a door opened. I look through the door without getting noticed and I think everyone was in there. This is my lucky day. I through my grenade ,that I had in my back pocket, into the room. No one saw me through it in so I decided to take my time walking down the stairs.

S: 3....2....1....

!!BOOM!!

I went back up to the meeting room and saw everyone dead. I did a head count to make sure I got them all. I started shooting everyone in the head to make sure. You know what I mean? It was necessary... nah I'm playing, it was for my enjoyment. When i shot the last person I realized that he was number 23. Shït where's the leader.