Part 15

~Riley's POV~

Everyone should be out of the house for a few hours because of the party. Right now I'm just waiting in my room for the perfect time to start. Payton and Samantha are both in there rooms. Let's just wait one more hour to make sure they're asleep

~1 hour later~

Ok, they have to be asleep by now. I really don't want Samantha to ruin anything this time, so I need to check if her doors unlocked.

I went upstairs and headed to Samanthas room. I slowly turned the door knob and found out that the door was unlocked. Idiot. I left the door closed and went back to my room.

I went into my closet and got the things that I ordered. It was a few pairs of handcuffs. I took 2 and went back to Samanthas room and opened the door. She was already asleep.

I lightly grabbed one of her wrist and handcuffed it to the bed frame. Then I did the same to her other wrist. I didn't bother doing her ankles though. I left her room, closing the door behind me. Then I went back into my room once again.

Ok, so here's the plan. So I already did the first part, which was to deal with Samantha. Now the rest of the plan should go smoothly. Let's just say I'm really, really, REALLY horny. And I'm tired of waiting for Payton to fück me. So I'm going to do it all by myself. Then he'll realize how good and pretty I am, and he will want more of me.

I grabbed 4 pairs of handcuffs and made my way to Payton's room. I opened the door to find him sleeping. Aww. I went over to him and handcuffed his wrists and ankles to the bed frame, so he was spread out like an "X".

I forgot to mention that I was wearing this for Payton

The next part of the plan is to wake up Payton. I wonder how he's going to react. I started to shake him.

R: baby wake up! I have a surprise for you!

P: wha- RILEY GET OFF OF ME.

R: I know you don't want me too.

P: YES I DO- why can't I move?

R: it's called handcuffs baby.

P: stop calling me that and un cuff me!

R: I'm sorry baby, but that's not how it works. You have to earn it.

P: earn it? How am I supposed to earn it?

R: you have to be good and let me ride you. Then I'll let you go!

P: HELL NO! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?

R: nope. I know what I want. And right now I want you inside of me. Weather you like it or not, it's happening.

P: no stop. You can't do this.

R: I'VE WAITED TOO LONG. I DON'TCARE WHAT YOU SAY, WE'RE HAVING SËX!