Part 49

S: I'm s-

Tg: save it

The girls got up, ran to me and gave me a hug. I wasn't expecting this so I just froze.

Av: bitch you better hug us back or else!

I laughed and hugged all of them tightly. God I didn't know how much I missed them. We let go of the hug and the person that immediately caught my eye was, Anthony. We just stared at each other for a moment. I was really confused.

An: I don't know why you're just standing there. Come and give me a hug!

I ran over to Anthony and gave him a huge hug. Then all the other guys joined. Well almost all the guys.

The cute boy just stayed there. Now that I think of it, when everyone was yelling at me he didn't say a word. He just stared at me with disbelief. But right now I can't think of that because I can feel that me and the guys are falling.

S: fuck

We feel and all the guys were on top of me. All the girls laughed at me because I was struggling.

S: get off of me! I can barely breathe.

They laughed and all got off of me. We got back up and then we all sat down. We then started to talk, but something was different. I looked around and noticed the cute boy was gone.

I looked over and saw that he was in the back yard looking at the view.

S: I'll be back

Ev: ok

I got up and went to the back yard. I went over to him and said

S: what are you doing?

He turned around and looked at me. This is the first time in years I actually took a moment to look at his face.

P: nothing

S: it's raining hard, why aren't you inside with the rest of us

P: look Samantha, just because everyone else forgave you that easily, doesn't mean I will.

S: I'm really sorry. I didn't know it will affect you guys that much.

P: you left us thinking you were dead!

His voice started to raise.

S: I know. I was an idiot.

P: did you even think before you acted!

S: no

P: yeah you're first thought was to run back to Ohio. Do you know how fucked up that is?

The cute boy was really angry at me. He needed to rant so I let him speak for ten minutes straight without interrupting.

P: YOU MADE A WHOLE NEW FUCKING LIFE AND FORGOT ABOUT US!... you forgot about me.

That one hurt me. I could see that it also hurt him because that made him start to cry. I quickly went closer to him and gave him a hug. He immediately hugged me back and started sobbing into my shoulder.

P: I thought I lost you forever.

S: You don't have to forgive me if you don't want to but please know that I'm sorry.

P: ...

We stayed silent for a moment and just stayed in the hug.

P: I'm sorry

S: for what?

P: for what I said to you in the house two years ago. I didn't mean it. I was just angry, I'm so sorry. After that day I couldn't get that moment out of my head. I couldn't believe that those words were the last thing I said to you. I-I