Part 33

~Your POV~

I left the living room and went to the kitchen because I was thirsty. I got a class of water and sat on the counter. A few seconds later, one of the guys shows up.

Dy: hey Samantha!

S: hey... you!

Dy: haha. You still don't remember me?

S: no sorry.

Dy: it's fine.

He sat next to me on the counter and I just stared at him. Then my eyes traveled down his body and stoped at his dick. Why am I looking here? Why can't I stop?

Dy: Samantha?

S: yes

I'm still looking at it.

Dy: why are you looking at my-?

S: I don't know?

I said that innocently while biting my lip.

Dy: s-stop doing that.

S: doing what?

Dy: never mind. Can you look me in the eyes before I-

~Dylan's POV~

Samantha was acting weird. Out of nowhere she started to look at my dick. Then she started biting her lip. I asked her to stop because it was turning me on.

Dy: never mind. Can you look me in the eyes before I-

I didn't finish my sentence because I froze. Samantha, she-she touches it. Her hand is on my dick right now! What do I do? Should I move it?

I tried so hard not to get a boner but it didn't work. Her hand raised higher because of my bulge.

She moved her hand upwards and started to unbuckle my pants. My eyes widened and I quickly grabbed her hand and stopped to.

Then she finally looked up at me. But then something weird happened. She started laughing.

Dy: why are you laughing.

S: your face is bright red. I know it's you Dylan. I knew as soon as I looked at your dick. It reminded me of when you got a boner when I was sitting on your lap.

Dy: wait you knew immediately when you look down.

S: yeah, but I decided to mess around.

Dy: your so annoying

S: you didn't stop me in the beginning though

Dy: shut up. I'm going to go fixed this now.

S: have fun!

Dy: yeah yeah.

With that being said, I ran upstairs to my room and did my business.

~Your POV~

Once Dylan left, I went back to the living room. I sat in the same spot but the cute boy was gone. Oh well, he probably got tired.

Dylan came back down 10 minutes before the movie ends and sat down next to me. We smiled at each other and put our attention back to the movie. After a few minutes the movie ended

S: ok I remembered Jackson and Dylan, so there is only two more

Ch: wait when did you remember Dylan?

S: when I was in the kitchen.

N: do you want to try to remember one more person before we go to bed?