Part 39

~Payton's POV~

Today is the first day of the year, and I think it's going to go great. I just woke up and saw my princess sleeping peacefully in my arms. I started to play with her hair. I don't know why but that became my new hobby. It's just so soft!

I then felt her move a little. Her eyes fluttered open. She looked up at me and smiled. Man I love this girl

P: good morning princess

S: good morning! What time is it.

P: 5am

S: 5am! That's too early. I'm going back to bed.

P: haha! Go ahead. I'm going to go take a shower though.

S: what? No! Why? You got all day to do that. Stay and cuddle with me.

That's the cutest thing ever! Should I say it now? YES

P: Samantha I lo-

Nope can't do it now

S: you what?

P: never mind, but the faster I take a shower, the longer we can cuddle.

Samantha took a second to think. Then she gave me a confused look.

S: what are you waiting for? Hurry up!

I kissed her then got out of bed. I took a shower and changed into some new clothes. When I was finished, I went back into my room and found Samantha laying in bed, on her phone.

S: hey! Oh by the way, your phones been going crazy.

P: really?

I picked up my phone from my side desk and saw tons of messages. FUCK!

P: I-I um got to go.

S: where?

P: um it's not that important but I'll be back soon, ok?

S: ok?

I took my phone and left the room.

~Your POV~

When the cute boy left the room, he was acting weird. It all started when he looked at his phone. I hope he's ok.

I brushed those thoughts out of my head and decided to take a shower. Then I got changed into this

I have nothing to do so, I decided to sit on my phone and wait for the cute boy to come back

~Dylan's POV~

Me, Jackson, Bryce, Tayler, Ondreaz, and Tony have been talking recently and  found something interesting... we all had sex with Samantha while she was drunk. But we all feel terrible about it because we know now that we shouldn't have.