Part 14

~Lunas POV~

That girl that was helping me put my stuff back into the car, just went inside. I honestly forgot her name

L: hey Jay?

J: don't call me that

L: ok then.. um before I go can we talk?

J: I don't want to

L: please Jaden. Just give me 10 minutes

J: 5 minutes

L: what?

J: 3 minutes

L: what happened to 4 minutes?

J: 2 min-

L: ok ok. Look I'm really sorry I did that to you. It was a big mistake and I regret it so much.

J: how many times?

L: w-what?

J: how many times have you cheated on me?

L: well... twice. The first time I cheated was in the first week of us dating. That's why I was so clingy for the rest of our relationship. I didn't want you to leave.

J: wow. I can't even believe you right now.

L: I know...

Lm=Lunas mom

Lm: sweetly we're leaving.

L: ok

I got into the car and Jaden closed my door for me. I rolled down my window to say one last thing.

L: I love you.

J: bye Luna

With that he turned away and walked back inside. Well that hurt a lot. I was hoping he would come back out to at least see me leave but he didn't. We pulled out of the driveway and started to head home

Lm: WHAT THE FÜCK WERE YOU THINKING. WHY WOULD YOU CHEAT ON JADEN. ALL HES EVER DONE WAS BE GOOD TO YOU AND YOU REPAY HIM LIKE THIS!

L: DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW THAT ALREADY. I KNOW I FÜCKED UP, IM AWARE!

Lm: all I'm saying is that you lost a good one

L: I know.

I let out a huge sigh. You might be wondering why I cheated. Well it all started when we had pool day.

There was a random girl with us that day. When she came downstairs Jaden was basically drooling over her! And for the rest of the day I would catch him glancing at her, I didn't say anything though.

I got really mad and he didn't even notice. So I called up my ex boyfriend. He was also the guy I cheated on Jaden with the first time. Ugh why don't I think before I act. Now I'm never going to see him again because he hates me.

Now that Im think about it I realize that Jaden would never do that to me. I was just getting in my own head. He loves me. Well I guess he loved me.

WAIT A DÄMN MINUTE. THAT RANDOM GIRL AT POOL DAY,WAS THE SAME GIRL THAT PUT MY STUFF IN THE CAR.

If I slept in her room last night, where did she sleep? Did she sleep with Jaden? Nah that wouldn't happen. But the one thing I can't forget is that hoodie she was wearing. It looks so familiar. OMG. THATS JADENS HOODIE!!!

~your POV~

When I got back inside I went to the kitchen. Obviously. When I got in there I saw Payton sitting on the counter on his phone. I sat down next to Payton and said