Part 18

~Dylan's POV~

Right now I'm in the car with everyone and Samantha is sitting on my lap. We were both watching TikToks from her phone, then out of no where she started to play with my hair.

I started smiling. Ugh why is she so cute. Its taking everything out of me to not stare at her boobs. I'm sorry but you can't blame me. She's wearing a see threw shirt!

I look somewhere else so I don't stare. But I ended up thinking...dirty. I couldn't help it. Samantha is literally on top of me! The things I want to do to her... I want to pin her down. no stop Dylan. I want to kiss her so bad. Stop.I want to rip off all her clothes right now. Stop. I want to be inside of her. Stop. I want to...

~Your POV~

Dylan was trapped in his own thoughts for over a minute now. Why is he biting his lip? He kept saying stuff under his breath. All I could hear was him saying, "I want to..." I couldn't hear anything else though.

I stoped playing with his hair and he snapped out of it. Then he quickly looked me in the eyes.

Dy: huh?

S: what do you want?

Dy: w-what?

Dylan started to turn a light shade of red to my words and started to breath a little faster.

S: what do you want? You kept repeating that you want something but I couldn't hear the rest. Then you kept saying stop.

Dy: oh-I-umm

Dylan then look down at my shirt? then quickly looked back up to my eyes. Then he started to breath even faster. I put my hand on his cheek to see if he was hot.

S: are you ok?

Dy: Um yeah?

He looked at my hand and back at me. Then I removed it. His grip got tighter around me so I scooted back, so I was closer to him. When I did that his eyes widened. A few seconds later I felt something hit my ass. Does he have a boner?

I looked at him and he was bright red while looking down.

I looked over at everyone and saw that they were all asleep, except for Addison because she was driving. I leaned over to Dylan's ear and whispered.

S: so this is why you're acting weird.

Dy: shut up

S: is the Dylan Hartman turned on?

Dy: Shut up

S: how did you get that boner? Did I do that?

Dy: ...

S: answer me or I'm telling everyone.

Dy: don't! Yes you did do that.

S: how?

Dy: you uhh moved on it.

S: haha. I won't tell anyone. Don't be embarrassed, it's cute.

I then kissed his cheek and he smiled. Ugh what am I doing? Too late now I guess. I turned back to my phone and so did Dylan. He then put his head on my shoulder, and pulled me closer to him. After that we continued to watch TikToks.

After ten more minutes we finally got home. We made it there before the others. Addison woke Dixie up and headed inside, while the rest of us were still in the car.

S: go inside and fix that and I'll wake up these two.

Dy: ok thanks!

Dylan quickly ran inside and into his room so no one could see his bonner. I then leaned over Jackson and Payton and woke them up calmly.