Part 54

~Your POV~

Right now me and the cute boy are still in the car. His head was down in his hands, and we stayed silent for a good 5 minutes.

S: are you ok?

P: I don't even know

S: what's on your mind right now?

P: why the fuck did I waist two years of my life with her.

S: everything is going to be ok.

He slowly nodded his head and finally looked at me. I couldn't really look back because I was driving.

P: are you ok?

S: yeah? Why wouldn't I be

I'm genuinely confused on why he asked me that question. Right now it's about him, not me.

P: Ava kept acting you so she would seem less of a bad person.

S: it's fine. I got used to it.

P: wait she's done that before?

S: of course... it's Ava.

The cute boy laughed at my response. What? It's true.

S: let's change the subject. How's your mom and Faith doing?

P: there doing good. I can tell they miss you more then me.

S: haha I need to see them again.

I remember basically everything about the cute boys family. Well besides him, which is weird.

P: when I'm going back to North Carolina, you're coming with me. My mom would kill me if I didn't bring you.

S: your mom is the sweetest woman in the world.

P: only when you're around! That's also why I want to bring you.

S: oh so you only want me there so you're mom will be nice to you.

I said that with a light smile plastered on my face. I was trying my best to be offended but it wasn't really working.

P: and other reasons.

S: like what?

P: that's private information.

S: I would have kept bothering you for an answer but we're here

P: cherry blossoms?

S: yeah. We're going somewhere else after but I thought that we should come here first.

The cute boy nodded his head and we both got out of the car. We started walking until we landed in the middle of the field. The place that we are at looked like this

I sat down and leaned my back against the tree

I sat down and leaned my back against the tree. The cute boy just looked at me confused.

S: lay down.