Part 5

~Still your POV~

When I walked in I decided not to talk. The two guys looked at me and back at the cop.

O2: here she is guys. Remember everything I told you?

They both said yes at the same time.

??: um hi I'm Jaden

Dämn he's good looking. Might have to have some fun with him later. Nah I'm just playing... unless he wants too.

??: and I'm Anthony

The other kid said.

S: ...

J:... um... what's your name?

S: ...

O2: oh now you don't want to talk. You wouldn't shut up in the car!

S: ...

An: um why is she handcuffed?

O2 she wouldn't stop touching shit. I should probably take them off now.

Before the officer could touch me, I took the handcuffs off myself. I handed it to him then put my hands in my pockets. Jaden, Anthony and the cop were shocked. What? It's not my first time in handcuffs. Trust me Aidens favorite thing to use is handcuffs. If you know what I mean...

O2: how did you do that?

S: ...

O2s walkie talkie: SIR WE NEED YOU AT THE STATION IMMEDIATELY. CODE 592

O2: SHÏT I GOTTA GO. You guys got it from her right?

An: we think?

O2: ok

With that the officer dropped my bag and ran to his car and drove off.

~Officer #2 POV~

Dämn she was annoying... but hot! I have a feeling that she's not going to last that long though. So I'll be back to show her the first phase of her punishment.

~Back to your POV~

I turned back to the boys and Anthony looked scared of me while Jaden was lookin at me up and down while biting his lip.

An: um so there are 14 people living in the house but there are only 4 of us here right now. The rest of them went out for lunch. Do you um want to meet the other two.

I shrugged my shoulders and they both started walking to the kitchen. I saw two girls chilling in the back by the pool. One noticed me and came running inside with excitement. The other girl took her time. When the first girl reached me she said

??: hi! My name is Avani and I'm Anthony's girlfriend. What's your name?

I looked at her up and down and noticed she had a similar fashion sense to me. Sick

An: Avani she is not going to answ——

I cut Anthony off by saying