Part 6

We're still chilling by the pool having random conversations. Tomorrow we're having a pool day. It was fun to have actually... friends for a change. Right now I'm talking to Payton.

P: your pretty cool Samantha.

S: I know!

He laughed at my reply

S: nah I'm playing. Thank you and your pretty dope as well.

P: i KnOw!

We both laughed so hard after that.

P: so the guys told me what happened between you and Riley.

S: yeah. I don't know why but as soon as I saw her I knew she was a bitch and I never felt that way towards anyone before.

P: haha. She really is. I'm actually surprised she's not out here bothering me. I think it's because I'm with you.

S: really?

P: yeah I've never had this much space from her before. She's actually really crazy.

S: I'll help you then

P: what do you mean?

S: Riley is obviously in love with you and you obviously don't like her. She clearly doesn't want to be around me, so I'll get really close to you. As long as I'm there she won't bother you.

P: wait you'll actually do that for me?

S: yeah

P: wow thank you! So what are the limits?

S: no limits. You can do whatever you want

P: really! Are you sure?

S: whatever feels right in the moment.

P: ok!

Payton said that will smirking at me. I smirked back and walk past him. He was eyeing me on the way.

S: Hey guys, Can we watch a movie?

Ev=everyone

Ev: YES

We all laughed and headed to the living room. After 10 minutes of arguing on what movie to watch, we finally picked Spider-Man homecoming. Me and the girls made 7 batches of popcorn. So we were all sharing with one other person. I went over to Payton to shared the popcorn with him. Once I sat down he smiled at me. I did the same thing in return. God his smile is so cute. The move started an all of our attention was on the screen.

~30 minutes later~

Av: TOM HOLLAND IS SO HOT.

Tg=The girls

Tg = YESS

Ch+An+J+Jo: HEY

C+Av+L+N: WHAT?

Jack: yeah guys they ain't wrong.

Everyone looked at Jackson with a "what the fuck did you just say" face

Jack: what? I'm just playing

Tb= the boys

Tb: sure

Jack: I WAS, I SWEAR!

We all started laughing then put our focus back on the tv. A minute has past and I felt something over my shoulder. It was Payton's arm. I looked up at him and saw that he was already staring at me. Normally I would find that creepy but with him I find it... sweet. He smiled at me and I did the same to him. I put my head on his chest and moved over so I was now hugging him. Then we started to pay attention to the movie again. And then I feel asleep.