// Chapter 7 \\

||Word Count: 839||

Iyah's POV

The sound of my palm hitting his cheek echoed through the silent room. At first I was in shock before his jaw clenching snapped me out of it.

"You little bitch" he said as he stormed out, in search for Mr. Kim I'm guessing to get me fired.

Fuck, you had to ruin your last chance of surviving that fast huh?

I cursed at myself, wishing I had controlled myself better. But it was all too late now. I was getting fired and I had nowhere to go anymore.

"Here's the little bitch. You better fire her right now. She physically harassed and harmed me and you want her to work here?" Jungkook complained as he dragged Mr. Kim into his room to face me.

"Is this true, Iyah?" Mr. Kim asked as he tried to look me in the eyes, but I was too ashamed to life my head up.

"Y-yes, I'm sorry Mr. Kim. I couldn't control my emotions. I-I understand if you want to fire me. I'll be gone as soon as I fix my things" I said, trying to control my quivering voice as the tears threatened to spill. As I started walking out the door, Mr. Kim's voice stopped me.

"You're not fired" Mr. Kim said, which made me stop dead in my tracks as my head snapped up to look at him, same with Jungkook.

"What?"
"What the fuck?!"

"She isn't fired. It takes guts to slap some sense into someone, and she's brave for doing that. Plus, you're starting school on Monday, you need a personal maid and I can't find you anyone but her with the short time given. You both will just have to put up with each other. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be in my office and I expect no one and no more of this nonsense" Mr. Kim sternly said the last bit, looking at Jungkook and I before fixing his coat and living.

"No that old man isn't the boss of me, I'll get you fired-" Jungkook started to blabber on and pointing his fingr at me before I slapped it away, surprising him once again.

"He is. And he's also the boss of me. So his decision is what I follow. I only work for you because of him, so you can't do anything to get me out of here. So I suggest you start treating people right if you don't want me to give that red cheek of yours a twin, on the other side" I said as I stared at him before walking out of his room with the laundry basket.

Once the door closed I immediately let out a sigh of relief.

What the hell just happened? And what the hell did I just say to him?

Maybe it was the fact that I just naturally couldn't bite my tongue back, or maybe it was because I know knew that Mr. Kim trusted me enough to not fire me for giving that demon what he deserved, but somehow I was slowly starting to not fear that brat as much as I used to earlier.

I smiled in victory at my thought.

If that brat thinks he can play me like the others then he better think again

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Jungkook's POV

That little bitch

I thought as I stood there speechless for probably the first time again in so long.

Who the hell does he think she is? I'm way out of her league and she talks to me like that? Fuck this, I'm gonna get her out of this house on way or another

I thought as an evil smirk made it's way onto my lips.

If that bitch thinks she's so mighty then she obviously has not understood what I can do

I laid on my bed as I stared at the ceiling, contemplating a plan to get her out of here for good.

If that old man won't fire her then I'll get her to want to resign

I smirked, looking at the door that she just walked out of.

And that will be easy enough. I am Jeon Jungkook after all, no one as ever crossed me and won, and fuck no am I letting that bitch be the first

You messed with the wrong asshole, bitch

A/N

Hey guys! So this is a short chapter but I think it was quite eventful? I don't know let me know your thoughts but that's gonna be the final update (I think, but I'm not sure I might upload a bonus chapter later in the week😊) for this week so I hope you guys enjoyed it and please let me know your thoughts in the comments because again, I'd really love to know your honest opinion my writing and this story in general.

Also, please check out my other books Opposites Attract and Promise if you haven't already (only if you want to of course😊) and please always stay safe and healthy and happy and ILYGSM!💜

-S.H.💕