// Chapter 9 \\

||Aord Count: 1748||

Iyah's POV

"Iyah, Jungkook's throwing a fit. You better get up there quickly" one of the maids approached me as I stood by the pool area.

"What's his problem now?" I asked, annoyed as I started making my up to his room again. I knocked on the door before opening it, not even waiting for a reply.

But oh boy do I wish I did now

I saw the demon child standing there, with a towel draped around his waist as his eyes landed on me and doubled their size for just a moment before he stood up straight and smirked at me.

"Yes?" He asked teasingly, giving me a knowing look as I quickly turned around, trying to hide my embarrassment.

"Cath said you called for me, so what is it?" I answered, trying to keep my voice steady and cool.

He didn't answer for a moment as I heard his footsteps walking towards me which made me tense up. When I felt his chest touch my back I quickly sprung away from him and to the other side of his room basically.

"The fuck are you doing?" I asked, my eyes wide as my voice heightened in volume.

"Getting my phone" he casually replied, throwing me a smirk as he plopped on his bed, still in just a goddamn towel.

"Why don't you get your clothes first?" I sarcastically suggested to which he just feigned a thinking expression before shrugging his shoulders.

"My room, my rules. If I don't wanna wear clothes then I ain't wearing clothes. Now surely that won't be a problem to you because again, you are just my maid" he answered, looking at me degradingly which made my blood boil once again but of course, I had to control my temper.

"If you didn't need anything then you shouldn't have called for me. I had other better things to do then stay in a room with a half naked spawn of satan anyway" I said as I stomped towards his door before he quickly stood up to block it, which both irritated and surprised me because, how the heck did he get up quick enough to block it and second, why the fuck was he blocking it now. "The fuck do you want?" I asked, irritated as I looked at him in frustration and exhaustion.

"For you to leave" he simply answered which made me scoff.

"Exactly what I was doing before you blocked the fucking way" I pointed out sarcastically.

"Don't play smart you know what I mean. I want you to resign and tell that old man that you ain't listening to any of his pleas for you to stay" he said which made me look at him, an unbelievable expression of hatred covering my whole face.

"Listen here you jerk" I started as I shifted my on my feet. "If I had any other better option than this job I would've never taken it in the first place, but news flash, not everyone is as comfortable and lucky as you. You get to live your life so comfortably without a single problem or worry in the world while most of us here don't even get half of the things you have and yet you're still the one to talk and degrade us instead of being thankful for the kind of life you live" I spat as he stared at me, his expression darkening. "You don't deserve shit" I finished, knowing fully well how harsh I was being but I didn't care. Who was he anyway for me to care about. He definitely didn't deserve any of it.

"You don't know who the fuck I am, so shut that crappy mouth of yours" he answered in a deep tone, scaring me slightly but I was stubborn enough to not let it show.

"And you don't know who the fuck I am either or half the shit I have to go through, so shut that crappy attitude of yours" I bit back before leaving his room with a slam of the door.