Chapter 05

Chapter 05: Farewell

***

June, 29, 1891

Beomgyu's POV

It is already three, meaning its self studying time, and I have to read another book about strategies. Once again. But, this time it's a different one. The author entitled it: "Strategic Thinking for Rulers". Once again, my Dad gave it to me with ten more of these things, plus the things I have to sign.

Being a Prince sure is troublesome. Sometimes, I wonder, what if I wasn't a Prince. Would, things be different?

'Maybe it would. Or it will.' I thought.

While, thinking that, I quickly looked near the window that has my desk, just in front of it. My eyes quickly darted to a book, that I've been reading for a while.

Without thinking, I quickly stood up from my laying position, on my Bed. I walked towards the desk, not really forcing myself, because if I did that, I might not, handle it anymore.

Soon, after. I reached my desk and took the book; it was a book about the Kingdom of Roselia. It was entitled: "The Flower & Farm Culture". It's a very helpful book! It even has the address of the Kingdom's Castle. It has Its history, their previous royal family, and their current one.

Their previous one was ruled by Son Chaeyoung, and Shin Namjoon. They had a Son named, Shin Yoongi, after twenty years, the King, Suddenly fell Ill, just like me, the book said, that the King was perfectly fine, but then he suddenly collapsed, thankfully he survived, but he already gave the Throne to the Current King of the Kingdom.

This is King Shin Yoongi, with his Wife, Queen Im Nayeon. They have two Daughters, as was said here. But, I only saw one name. Shin Ryujin, she was born a Month and four Days after I was. And by the looks at it, she's the older one. The book also said that the Princess Ryujin's Attitude is different from other Princesses.

After I, read that page of her, I don't have any clue about her sister. Although I want to know more about their Kingdom.

While, I was thinking, I suddenly heard a knock, me being the Prince that I am, asked who the person is, when the anonymous person replied. I was shocked, I quickly went over my Bed, and lay down, and started, fixing myself, before letting him in.

"Come in!" I said, and fixed myself, and noticed that I was still holding the book.

"So... What took you so long, to let me come in?" The intruder asked, well, more like my brother.

"Nothing, I was just too fixed in reading this book, about the Kingdom of Roselia, it's so cool, and sadly it was published before the second princess was even born. It has all the knowledge you need to know about the Kingdom, and their Rulers. Their first Princess is actually the same age as me, but a month younger, and four days." I said, and sighed, while looking at the window.

"I really want to meet them, they seem like worthy friends." I said, and looked at my Brother.

"There you go, again, making everybody your best friend." He said, while face palming.

"Hey! Aren't you glad that you have a brother like me, that's a social butterfly?" I asked him.

"Yes? No? Maybe? I don't know. But, let's cut through the chase." He said, and got serious.

I wonder, if something bad happened. Just looking at him, and him having his serious face on. This doesn't look too good.

"Is there something, wrong?" I asked, him, and tilted my head to the side.