Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Clarines

***

May, 17, 1898

Ryujin's POV

We had plans to go to, Clarines, I'm going with Chae, and we were supposed to be in Clarines by now. But something happened, and we got lost on the way.

Chaeryeong, said that her parents live in Clarines, but her Sister lives in Roselia. Because, her Sister has dreams that can only be achieved in our kingdom.

We were, walking in the forest, when we saw a house, that's so big. We were about to knock, when we heard running and swords clashing. We also heard laughter, which is weird, if you ask me, because if you're fighting then you should be all serious. Because, it's a matter of life and death.

We just shrugged it off, and knocked on the door. When, nobody was replying, I saw somebody bumped off the wall, from the other side. I was shocked as I thought, nobody was here, but when I saw him, we made eye contact to each other.

And that actually caused him to lose balance and fall to the floor, and then, he sprained his wrist, then he was followed by two more figures. One male and one female, but unlike him, they fell to the ground gracefully, and peacefully.

"Are you okay, Beom?!" The guy asked, the guy who fell down.

Me, and Chae, are currently still on the state of shock. As we actually didn't know there was a person who keeps on going to the border.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine." The guy who fell down said, while standing up.

Once, he stood up, he quickly looked at me and Chae. And me being, me. I was in high alert, because they have swords, for crying out loud!

"Okay, what are you two, doing here?" The guy who fell down asked us, obviously trying to hide the pain of his wrist.

"Umm-." Chaeryeong, was about to say something when I cut her off.

Cause, my instincts says that they aren't easy to deal with.

"We're just going to Clarines, but got lost on the way there." I said nonchantly.

"Are you for real?" The other guy asked.

"Y-." I was about to answer his Question, when I heard mumbling.

"You sound like her." The other guy said.

"Excuse me?" I asked him, while glaring at him.

I guess that snapped him back to reality.

"I mean n-nothing!" He said, flustered.

'This will be a long day...' I thought.

"Anyway, we better get you treated, because my conscious, will surely bother me. Plus, it was half my fault, for having pink hair that is super eye catching." I said, while trying to get to him.

"Excuse me! You might be carrying poison, and know what my identity, is!" He said, and tried to get his injured wrist away from me.

"Well, excuse you! I'm an Herbalist, in Roselia, so whether you like it or not, I will get that treated. By, all means." I said, but then, a sword met my neck, it was being held by the male.

"I'm sorry. But, this is just an instinct of mine." He said, while still pointing his sword right at me.

"Well then, forgive me as well..." I said, while eyeing his sword.