Chapter 07

Chapter 07: Party for you

***

December, 4, 1893

Beomgyu's POV

It's already been two years, and I'm already twelve, tomorrow, will be my big brother's birthday. And I'm still not getting any better, than before.

Maybe, I should just give up. Nothing, can save me now. It's been years, and nothing, we still have nothing, about this disease. If, only, I can know more about my disease, I can still be saved. But, that isn't possible.

I looked at the clock on my wall, it's already 10:45 PM, and I'm still not asleep.

If my Parents, knew about this, or maybe Yeonjun hyung, they'll surely scold me. Well, It's better to sleep I guess?

I fixed myself in a position for sleeping, before sleeping and going to dreamland.

<<>>

This is weird? I was standing, near the place where, a house that has moss and vines covered it. It also looks like there's nobody who lives here anymore.

I started walking towards the house, when I heard an explosion. I quickly looked around and saw, somebody jumping from the window on the second floor.

Nailing, the landing, this person is a professional, in these stuff. When, I saw the person who did that, it was the girl! That girl I saw before, it looks like, she's running away. I want to help her, but how?

The last time I attracted her attention to me, didn't end too good. I was too distracted, in thinking that she was already running away. I quickly followed her, but then, suddenly the ground began to shake and opened a ravine underneath me. And ending my dream there.

<<>>

I quickly opened my eyes, looking around; I saw our doctor, Yeonjun hyung and my family. I looked at the time; it was already 3:00 PM?! How long did I even sleep?!

They looked surprised, I wonder why? Then, my mother started crying and hugged me. While my mother was hugging me, I looked at the rest, asking for an explanation, for this monstrosity. They just silent smiled, as if something happened.

So, if nobody wanted to answer my question. I'm just going to ask mom.

"Mom? What's happening?" I asked her.

"You're alive! You're really alive!" She said, while still crying.

"What do you mean, 'Alive'?" I asked her, tilting my head to the side.

"You weren't breathing earlier... so we thought, you died." She said, explaining the current situation.

"What?" I was literally shocked with the news I just got.

"Did, I just literally, die?" I asked them, which they answered with a nod.

"Actually, this isn't the first time..." Father said.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"You almost died, when you were born." He said, and it took a little bit for me to digest that.

"What?!" I shouted, in shock.

I noticed how the doctor was super quiet, and when I looked at him, he was checking me, and he looked surprised.