Chapter 08

Chapter 08: The Meeting for Royalties

***

December, 8, 1893

Ryujin's POV

It's already December, meaning, it's almost Christmas, and New Year! To add, tomorrow is my Sister's Birthday! I can already see, how happy she is and I can also, see how many gifts, she'll receive, she always receives two thousand, gifts, no more and no less.

What can I say? She's super popular. Especially to Boys, they always want to Court her, but, I always say, they'll have to get through me first, before they'll get my Sister's hand, for marriage.

Actually, were already eating breakfast, and It's abnormally, quiet. I looked at Mel, and she also looked at me, with a worried expression. I decided to break the atmosphere. But, when I did, the Royal messenger came.

If, you guys want to know what the Royal Messenger, does. It's simple; they carry out the important and royal messages and letters. Unlike mine, and my Pen Pal, those messages and letters, are so valuable, that if you lose one of them, you'll either end up in the prison, or dead.

"Your Royal Highness! I'm sorry, for disturbing your time with your family. But, a letter, from Clarines, came in just now, and they said, it's an urgent one, so I had no choice but to disturb you." The Royal messenger said, and bowed down.

"Okay, please give it to me." Father said, while having a hand gesture that tells you to give it to him.

"You can leave now." Father said, while opening, the letter.

He was now, reading the letter, while me and my sister, are just continuing to eat, as if nothing is happening right now. And continuing as if nothing is happening is now a rule here, and other royal families.

I was eating, and I was almost done, when I heard a sound, that Father makes, when he is mad. I quickly looked at him, what I saw couldn't prepare me, he was smirking! Right in front of me and my sister.

"Tsk. That, troublemaker, made another wrong call." He said.

"What do you mean, Father?" I asked him.

"The letter, isn't really a letter, it's just an invitation, for a ball, in their Kingdom." He said, while handing me the Invitation.

I took the Invitation, and read it.

<<>>

Dear: King Shin Yoongi

Or should I say Suga hyung? Anyway, just to tell you, Tzuyu, wants to invite you guys, to a recovery party, for our son, Beomgyu. You guys, have to come, okay? Tzuyu misses Nayeon noona.

P.S. I'M WAY CUTER THAN, NAYEON NOONA!

Signed,
the Most Handsome
and Cutest Bunny
in the World

<<>>

'Wait, what?' I thought, confused.

I quickly looked at my dad, asking, if he is for real, while he just shrugged his, shoulders.

I looked at the Invitation, once again. 'Maybe, just maybe, I can make friends there?' I thought, and made some other more thoughts.

After, that. I went to finish eating, and Left the room. I was going to my Bedroom, as I was feeling a bit under the weather. I was about to lay down, when I noticed that there was a letter on my desk, I quickly went over my desk and took it, and went back to my Bed and lay down. While opening the envelope, once I opened it, I took out the letter and read it.