Chapter 01

Chapter 01: Introduction

January, 12, 1882

Author's POV

There are four major kingdoms.

The four are:
Roselia: The Kingdom of Flowers and Farming
Clarines: The Kingdom of Herbs and Trade or Shipping
Asterin: The Kingdom of Aquatic Resources
Alynthi: The Kingdom of Underground Resources

Those are the four kingdoms.

You can say, they all have their uniqueness, in their own kingdoms. No one is alike. Not even, their children are alike.

They are things they are good at, but also they are bad at. All of them actually have been wanting to have alliance's with each other.

The Kingdom of Roselia, is a beautiful, Kingdom. Always surrounded with flowers, and farms. They specialize, in things that rely, on the soil. They are the 2nd most powerful, family out of the four of them.

The Kingdom of Clarines, is a Lively Kingdom. The streets of this kingdom are always busy. Always surrounded with medicinal herbs. They specialize, in herbs and Trading, with other kingdoms. They are the most influential and powerful, family out of the four of them.

The Kingdom of Asterin, is on the odd side of things. This kingdom is partially busy. They specialize, in things like Fishing and anything related to water works. They may be the fourth powerful Kingdom, but, don't underestimate them. Some says, they have secret weapon.

The Kingdom of Alynthi, is a bit in the solo side. This kingdom, is managed by a family, who has a runaway daughter. From the people of this Kingdom, it looks like that. But, in the other kingdom's, it's for a stronger bond. They specialize, in Mining. They have the most resourceful underground mining. They are the third, powerful family.

But, of course there's a price to pay. Let's see, how will they continue, to dodge those obstacles. Join us, in unfolding the secrets, of their world.

***

March, 13, 1882

Author's POV

It was in this moment, that another Prince was born. They will name the newly born Prince, Choi Beomgyu. He is the Second Prince, his older brother, is two years older than him.

After, the Queen, gave birth to him, she was already, relieved from all the pain. She wanted to hold him, to touch him, or at least see him, but things don't always go to the way you wanted to happen.

The thing was he wasn't crying or anything, it was getting a bit sad. Thinking that the Second Prince of this Kingdom. Would just die, after giving birth to him.

After a few minutes, they heard something, the baby started crying. Meaning he is alive, all of the staff and the royal highnesses, let out a sigh of relieve.

The staff then cleaned the baby, from all the blood that covered it, before giving it to the Queen. They looked at each other with happiness in their eyes. They quickly looked at the baby, and smiled at him, while he was asleep.

***

April, 17, 1882

It has been months, of waiting, for this kingdom, to have an heir to the throne. They are expecting a Girl, as they have well the queen, has a feeling that this is a girl, as she isn't that kind of active, unlike boys.