Chapter 16

Chapter 16: Saving the Damsels in Distress

August, 17, 1898

Beomgyu's POV

We are already here on the island, where they are supposed to be, but we haven't found them, yet. We have been searching here for like an hour already, and we haven't seen them or any clues at all!

And that's when we decided to get to higher ground so we can see any signs of life and activity in this island. While going up, I saw bags, that were most likely were abandoned here, I was intrigued in it, so I went closer, and then, I saw blood. I was quickly called the others and they immediately came, just because I screamed like a girl.

They said, they thought it was the two, but, when they saw me, it was just the 'Idiotic Prince'. I didn't mind them and that stupid nickname, and just pointed to where the things are, and the blood stains. They quickly looked into the things, and verified it it's really theirs, but, since we don't really know the stuff, it was mostly Taehyun going through the stuff. After a while, it was verified, that it was really, theirs.

We quickly grabbed their things, and went down the island and put it into the ship. After that, we quickly climbed up, to look for them. While looking for them, I encountered a guy who looks drunken.

When he saw me, he quickly withdrew his sword and pointed at me, luckily, Yeonjun hyung was there to save me, and quickly slashed the enemy. Just as I was about to say that we were okay to go, when somebody quickly shot an arrow we quickly dodged it.

'Man and I thought I don't have to fight anybody today...' I thought, and mentally sighed.

I quickly got ready to fight, when more arrows came in, the picture. We were all hiding behind things, because to be honest, we can't get near them, because it's raining arrows here. I quickly went over somewhere near the enemies and attacked the ones near me.

I was getting ready attack when, I heard Taehyun scream. I quickly looked over at his direction, and saw what he was looking at.

"Guys! Somebody is escaping!" Taehyun shouted which I quickly looked and saw a man who's getting in the mansion.

I quickly ran towards him, to follow him, in case they are the ones who took the girls. But, since was on my side, more back up came and surrounded me, and started pointing their swords at me.

'Lucky me...' I thought sarcastically.

I got ready to fight them, when somebody joined me. I looked over it, and it was Yeonjun hyung, I quickly smirked.

'This will be easy...' I thought, and then we started attacking them.

Ryujin's POV

We are currently being held as hostages, like what the, what can they get for us? A run away Princess who everybody thinks she's dead and A normal villager. They're literally are some dumb people, shouldn't they attack like higher ranked families, instead of us? As if somebody would care for us, and give them the money. Tsk. They're wasting their time for us.

I was busy sawing the rope on the wall, just like Chaeryeong, and I can tell our wrists might be swollen later. I suddenly heard footsteps, it was like the person was in a hurry, and I quickly lifted my head to see one of their people.

"Sir! Somebody is here and is currently attacking us!" He said.

The mastermind suddenly looked at him, as if he was going to kill, his own people.