57

"No way! You're going to the make up and beauty expo this weekend?! Lucky!"

"I know! I'm so excited!"

Felix was at work talking to Gowon and the others about his weekend plans.

"Have you already packed? It's Wednesday" Joshua added.

"Oh...not yet...I need to buy a suitcase! Then I can pack!"

And Felix did just that his next day off, he went searching for a large pink suitcase for his trip. The days went by, because before he knew it, it was Friday and he was packing.

"Channie..."

"Yes?"

"You're making it kinda hard for me to pack..."

"No I'm not..."

*meow*

Felix was trying to pack his things in his suitcase, but Chan was back hugging him as he sat on the floor. Making it harder for Felix to move around as the older had his arms tightly wrapped around his waist.

Felix let out a sigh as he stopped packing.

"Channie yes you are. I can barely move!"

Chan held him even tighter, resting his chin on his shoulder.

"I'm just gonna miss you kitten...it's not fair..." Chan pouted and whined.

Felix turned his head sighing again.

"Channie...it's only 2 days...don't start..."

Apparently all week Chan had been whining that he would miss the boy, being extra clingy with him.

"Are you sure I can't-"

"No Channie you can't come! It's only for Hyunjin and I" he pulled Chan's arms off to turn around and face him.

Chan still pouting reached his arms around his waist again, pulling him close.

"Fine...I'm gonna miss you sweetheart..." he cupped Felix's cheek to kiss him.

*meow*

The younger kissed him back, reaching his arms around Chan's neck.

"I'm gonna miss you too Channie...but this is my first trip, I want to have fun" he gave a small smile.

"It very much is, but you remember the rules-"

"Yes Channie...I remember the rules..." Felix rolled his eyes.

"Good kitty~"

"Now Channie knows how I feel when you leave for your work trips..." Felix pouted.

"You're absolutely right, and I don't like having my kitty leave me" Chan teased.

"Channie, I just said it's only 2 days...you'll be fine" Felix blushed.

"Well..." Chan smirked as he moved his hands down to Felix's ass.

"...I think I will need extra kitten time for those 2 days I'll miss~"

"...miss...?" Felix tilted his head in confusion, but then he looked down to see Chan slipping his hands up his shorts, understanding what he meant.

His eyes went wide, looking back up to him.

"Channie-"

Chan suddenly flipped him over, pushing him on his back as he towered over the boy. Felix let out a startled meow as he looked at the older.

"C-Channie what-"

Chan grabbed him by the chin, leaning down to whisper against his lips.

"I'm going to indulge in my kitty before he leaves~"