152

Chan had never been happier to have Felix back. The younger was sitting in his lap on their couch explaining to Chan how he slipped and fell, causing his amnesia to reverse.

He called hospital doctor relating all the events that took place, she in turn was very happy Felix's memory came back.

Chan then explained to Felix about how he was in a coma and how he has a bandage on his forehead from stitches.

*meow*

"Channie...you really stayed in the hospital and watched me...while I was in a coma...?" Felix meowed quietly as he looked into Chan's eyes.

"Of course, you wouldn't think I'd be able to do anything else without my kitty, would you?" Chan teased kissing his cheek.

"Channie..." Felix giggled as he wrapped his arms around his neck.

"You don't know how much I've missed your cute laugh and meows kitten" Chan pecked his lips.

"I remember bits and pieces...but I missed Channie too..." he smiled.

His smile faded however as he gave a sad meow looking at the older.

*meow*

"Kitten?" He questioned with worry.

"Channie...I'm sorry again I said I hated you...I didn't mean it..." he mumbled.

"Princess, I told you it's ok. You saw something that you thought was wrong, but I'm glad you now know the truth..." he smiled kissing his lips again.

"Ok Channie..." he purred.

"Now, I know I told the doctor that your memory is back, but tomorrow I'll take you to the neurologist to make sure everything is ok" he petted his head.

"I don't wanna go to more doctors Channie..." Felix pouted.

"Kitten, you have to. You had a serious accident and the outcome was bad, so yes you're going. Understand?" He said sternly.

"Fine...I want ice cream and cuddles if I have to go Channie..." he meowed.

"You can have as many as you like beautiful~"

They stayed like that on the couch watching a movie as Chan cuddled then younger. Felix hid his face in Chan's neck giving kitten licks as Chan held him close rubbing his back.

God have I missed this...

Chan was still in disbelief another fall would make Felix's memory comeback, he was grateful to the universe it did.

"I love you Channie..." Felix purred rubbing his face.

"I love you more kitty cat..."

*meow*

"Oh kitten, I have an idea..."

"An idea..?" Felix leaned back to look at him.

"Mhm, how does a date to the aquarium sound after your doctor visit tomorrow? If everything goes well that is" Chan smiled cupping his cheek.

"Date?? Yes please Channie! I love our dates!" He giggled twirling his tail.

"Alright princess, a date it is. You can choose anywhere to eat after too~" he pecked his lips.

"Can we get macarons too??" He meowed.

"As many as you like cutie~"

"Thank you Channie!" Felix hugged him again, purring even louder as Chan petted his head.

"Anything for you my love~"

"Oh Channie..."

"Hm?"