120

"Making love to my pretty kitty is something I can never get tired of, and I'll prove it to you sweetheart"

"Channie..." Felix purred as he gently placed his hands in Chan's hair playing with it.

The older went back to kissing him as he resumed taking off his jeans, sliding them off and tossing them to the side. He sat up, looking at Felix's panties as he stroked his thighs.

"You're so beautiful kitten, and naughty time with you is something I can't get enough of..." he teased as he roamed his hands up under his sweater, pulling it up to expose his soft and smooth chest.

Felix meowed in response as his purring grew louder.

*meow*

"I can never get tired of this..." Chan leaned down, gently kissing his chest.

"Ah...Chan..."

"...never get tired of your sweet skin..." he whispered against it as he kissed the boy down his abdomen lower, Felix placing his hands back in Chan's hair.

The older sensually kissed down to his navel, glancing up to look at him with each kiss. The younger was a purring mess with every kiss Chan left.

"...never get tired of my kitty's cute body~" Chan kissed down to the front of his panties, kissing the front of Felix's semi-hard member under the lace.

"Ah..! M-more Channie..." Felix meowed begging.

The older smirked at how turned on the boy was getting, reaching for the top of his panties as he began to pull them off, freeing Felix's hard member.

Chan tossed the panties to the side as he grabbed Felix's thigh, lifting it over his shoulder.

"...never get tired of the sounds you make when I do this..." Chan teased as he began to kiss and suck marks on Felix's thigh, slowly making his way up as he bit down.

"Ah! Y-yes Chan..." Felix moaned as Chan bit and licked another mark on his thigh, grabbing his other to kiss and leave marks on as well.

He smirked to see Felix's erect cock, the younger gripping the sheets as he meowed in pleasure.

"...never get tired of that face you make when I find your weak spots..." he teased as he began to kiss up his thigh, reaching his member as he kissed the tip.

Chan sat up as he removed his shirt, tossing it to the ground as he admired the younger below him. The needy look he had turned Chan even more as he got off the bed to remove his jeans and boxers.

Felix sat up, meowing for the older as he twirled his tail.

"Channie...come back..." he meowed with a pout reaching his arms out. Chan giggled at how needy the hybrid became in minutes.

"Don't worry sweetheart, I'm here~" Chan teased as he climbed back on the bed, pecking Felix's lips as he reached to remove his sweater. Chan licked his own as he admired the boy's entire smooth and beautiful body as always.

He climbed on top of him, towering over Felix as he purred Chan's name.

"Channie~"

"Kitten...you're so adorable yet sexy...I don't know how you do it~" Chan groaned as he started to kiss the boy again, slipping his tongue in as he reached his hands to Felix's ass, squeezing it as Felix moaned into his mouth.

"Mmm...Channie..." the younger purred as he reached his hands to cup Chan's face, pulling him deeper into their kiss as he began to grind his member against Chan's.

"...fuck..." Chan groaned as he pulled away, looking down to see the younger grinding his hard cock against his, turning him on even more.

"Channie...I need more of you Channie..." Felix begged with needy eyes and a meow.