73

The car was filled with noises of their moans and heavy breathing mixed together. At some point Chan managed to get Felix's shorts off, tossing it to the other seat as the boy started to unbuckle Chan's belt.

Chan bit his lip as he moved his hands in circles all over Felix's laced panties, groaning once Felix took out his hard member from his pants.

"I see my kitten is eager~" Chan teased as he slipped one hand up under his top to stroke his smooth skin again.

Felix looked away shyly.

"C-Channie...started it...with naughty stuff...and getting jealous..."

Chan smirked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Wait...is my kitty turned on from me getting jealous? This is new" he teased.

"Channie no teasing..." Felix meowed with a whine.

"Ok, I'll let my kitty get right to it then. Lift your hips for me sweetheart" Chan lightly chuckled.

Felix nodded as he did as told, watching Chan grab his member as he moved Felix's panties to the side, aligning it to his entrance.

"Fuck kitten...already wet for me..." he groaned as he pressed the tip in.

"Ah...! Channie..." Felix gripped his hair as he began to inch down onto him, bottoming out within seconds as they both let out a moan.

"God Damn...I can never get tired of feeling you around me baby" he kissed the boy as he started to thrust up into him.

"Ah..! Chan...yes...you inside me..."

"Fuck..."

Chan gripped his ass as he continued to thrust into him, but suddenly Felix reached down to pull the seat lever, making it go back as far as it could.

"Kitten...?" Chan panted out.

Felix licked his lips meowing and purring as he rested his hands on Chan's chest, starting to ride him. He knew the older loved it.

"Fuck baby...just like that..." Chan grunted while he stroked Felix's thighs.

Felix twirled his tail as he tilted his head, biting his lip.

"Do you like it when I do this Channie? You like when I..."

Wait...what were the words...? Oh ya!

"You like when I ride your cock like this Channie? " he purred as he moved up and down slowly.

Chan gritted his teeth, closing his eyes hearing that. He thought he would pass out again from hearing Felix say that and the amount of pleasure he was feeling right now.

"Fuck yes...yes I fucking love it baby..." he groaned as Felix started to go faster, panting and meowing Chan's name.

"Channie...Channie feels so good in me..." he threw his head back digging his nails in Chan's chest.

"Oh god...yes..." Chan closed his eyes moaning again. Felix continued to bounce up and down faster on him, feeling himself reach his climax.

"C-Channie...I'm gonna..."

Chan snapped his eyes open, grabbing his ass to thrust up into his sweet spot.

"Ah! Ah! Chan...!"

"You gonna be a naughty kitty and cum in my car princess....?" He growled out.

Felix gave a nod as his eyes were closed meowing loudly, Chan leaned closer to kiss his lips hungrily.

"Then fucking cum you naughty kitty, I know you want to~" he whispered against them.

"Ah! Channie!"

Felix meowed loudly as he released himself in his panties, the older still thrusting into him as he clenched down on his member.

"Fuck kitten...I'm...!"

And so Chan also came into him, riding out his climax with the last few sloppy thrusts into him. Felix felt his body drop on the older's, both of them out of breath.

"Channie...we did naughty stuff in your car..." Felix mumbled as he hid his face in Chan's neck.

Chan reached to pet his head, kissing his temple.

"I must say, this was the best ride I've ever had in it" he smirked as Felix let out a small whine.

~

"Alright, alright. We're home, you can stop complaining now kitten...."

*meow*

"Channie...my bottom is icky and sticky because of you! The drive home wasn't comfortable..." Felix pouted as he rushed in there penthouse, padding to their room and bathroom.

Chan sighed as he followed right after, walking in the bathroom to see Felix already taking off his shorts and socks.

"Kitten, you're the one who loves it when I cu-"

"Channie! Stop that!...and only when we're at home I like that...so we can have bath time after or to clean up..." Felix mumbled as he went to grab his basket of bath bombs, choosing a few as he placed them on the counter.

Chan let out a chuckle as he started to remove his jacket and top, leaving him in just his jeans. He approached the boy, pulling him into a hug.

"Channie..?"

Chan kissed his nose as he slipped his hands down to his lower waist.

"Well I know Kitten enjoyed that ride in my car too, but..." he slowly moved his hands to grab at Felix's ass.

"Channie..!" Felix gasped looking behind him.

"...but I think I want another ride from my kitty during bath time~" he teased licking his lips.

Felix looked back at him blushing with a small meow.

"Channie..."

"Does my kitty want that too?" Chan whispered against his lips, squeezing his cheeks as He grinded himself into the younger's member that was covered by his long top.

"Channie..." Felix stared at Chan's lips, purring as he felt his arousal grow again. He slipped his hands up around Chan's back.

*meow*

Chan leaned in to kiss him, swiping his tongue on his bottom lip.

"Mmm..." Felix moaned into the kiss, before pulling away.

"W-we shouldn't Channie-"

Chan cut him off by kissing him again, nipping at his bottom lip.

"Wrong answer baby~" Chan smirked as he went back to kissing him again, Felix melted into the kiss.

He kissed him back for some time, eventually pulling back to look at Chan with hooded dilated eyes.

"W-we..." he meowed as he purred even louder.

Chan licked his lips before pecking Felix's cheek.

"I think my kitty means we should, because I know he's dying to be touched..." Chan growled as he moved his leg between Felix's thighs, rubbing it against his erect member.

"Ah... Channie..." Felix moaned.

"So what will it be sweetheart?" Chan teased again as he continued to rub himself against Felix's lower half, driving the boy to his breaking point.

"Y-yes Channie..." Felix finally pleaded as he looked into his eyes.

Chan smirked as he picked the boy up by his ass.

"Good choice kitten~"