143

It was a few more days left until Christmas and the younger was excited as ever. He was happy his burn healed as well.

It was finally the weekend and Felix couldn't wait to show Chan what him and Hyunjin bought the other day. He was showing him the skirt and knee high socks he bought on sale, but the try on session quickly turned into a midday fuck.

"Ah! Ah! C-Channie..."

"You're so fucking sexy in this skirt kitten~" the older groaned as he thrusted into the younger.

The outfit had Chan turned on as he couldn't wait to get his hands on the boy since his burn had healed.

He had quickly got the boy on his back on the bed, wasting no time sliding down his panties and getting it on.

"Ah...! T-there Channie..." Felix moaned as he felt shivers ripple through his body feeling the older pound into him. He grabbed Chan's face pulling him into a kiss purring loudly.

"So damn sexy...all for me kitten..." Chan groaned in between kisses as he moved his hands around bunching up his skirt, then moving them to squeeze his ass

"Ah... y-yes Channie...only you..." Felix threw his head back moaning louder.

Chan leaned back stroking Felix's soft knee high socks and legs as he spread them farther apart, angling to hit his spot.

"Ah! God yes! Yes Channie... there!" Felix screamed reaching to grip the sheets.

"Such a cute little kitty you are in your skirt sweetheart..." Chan teased biting his lip as he admired Felix's leaking member peek from under the skirt.

"I'm close baby..." Chan moaned has he thrusted into him even faster.

"Ah! Y-yes Channie...m-more..." Felix begged.

Chan smirked as he reached a hand to stroke Felix's erect member, making him reach his climax within seconds.

"Channie I'm-"

Felix released himself all over his skirt and Chan's hand, the older watching as it pushed him over the edge making him cum as well.

"Fuck baby...!" He groaned loudly as he released himself into him, painting his walls white as the younger let out another moan.

After a few seconds of catching his breath, he looked down to see the younger breathing heavy and meowing.

"C-Channie..."

"I think this is my new favorite outfit of yours kitty cat~" Chan teased leaning down to kiss him. Felix immediately began purring into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Chan's neck.

"Channie..." he meowed quietly.

"Yes kitten?" He teased pecking his lips.

"C-can we do that...again...?" He meowed shyly looking down.

"Ohh, is kitten extra horn-"

"Channie!" Felix whipped his head up pouting at him.

"So cute...sorry, excited I mean?" He chuckled.

*meow*

Felix nodded looking into his eyes.

"Alright, let's take care of my kitty's excitement, shall we?" He teased before kissing him again.

Felix let out a small giggle which quickly became a moan as he forgot Chan was still in him, the older starting to move again.

"Ah...yes...Chan..." Felix gave quiet moans and meows as he closed his eyes, feeling Chan move again.