125

"Hey Felix, can you take these cakes over to that couple please?"

"Oh, sure Woozi!"

Felix's workday was busy but steady, it was fall so everyone wanted pumpkin spice everything.

It was close to 12:30 pm when Felix thought about taking his break. He sat down in the back as he called Hyunjin to talk on the phone, the other telling him about his yoga classes.

"Hey Felix, when you're done with your break, can you come out for a moment please?" Joshua said peeping in the back to talk to him.

"Hm? Ok! I'll be out in 5 minutes!"

When Felix finished on the phone, he put it away in his pink backpack before stepping out.

"I'm here Joshua, you needed-"

"Oh hey Lix! I have someone here to see you" Joshua smiled as he gestured over to the cake case.

"Someone?"

"Well hello princess~"

*meow*

Felix's ears perked up, recognizing that voice anywhere as he turned to see Chan smiling at him from the other side of the casing.

"Channie!" Felix meowed as he ran from behind the case to hug him.

"Channie! You're here!"

"Hi kitten, yes I am~" Chan giggled as he hugged him back.

"Cute...Felix you can hug Chan but I still need you working" Joshua joked before going in the back.

"Oh sorry Joshua...I will" Felix turned to him giggling.

Chan reached to pet Felix's head, getting the younger's attention again.

*meow*

"Channie, what are you doing here? I still have another hour of work" he meowed.

"I know, but I decided I wanted cake on my break. So I thought, why not see my cute kitty work before he finishes his shift~" Chan teased kissing his cheek, slipping his arms around his waist.

"Channie..." Felix giggled.

Chan would sometimes visit the boy at the café, but he had been so busy the last months he didn't have time.

"Oh, you came for cake Channie. What kind do you want?"

"Hmm, I think my kitty knows~" Chan smirked as he slid his hands to Felix's ass.

"CHANNIE!" Felix smacked his hands away scolding him as he looked around, glad that no once saw Chan grope him.

"What? I can't touch-"

"Channie no! I'm at work! No touching my no-no parts here!" Felix growled quietly before slipping out his hold to walk back around the counter.

"Ok, I'll behave..." Chan snickered.

"You better! Anyways, what cake you want Channie?" Felix sighed.

"I-"

"And don't you say me or nothing naughty for a week!" Felix whisper yelled at him.

"I wasn't! Well...maybe..."

"Channie I mean it-"

"I'll take Chocolate please sweetheart" Chan teased with a wide smile.

Felix was glaring at him, then calming down when Chan stopped being inappropriate with him.

"Ok! You want anything to drink Channie?"