76

"Baby, stop fidgeting please..."

They made it to the doctor's office, now waiting in a room to be seen. Felix was curled in Chan's lap, holding onto his arm nervously as he anxiously kept shifting, pulling at his tail.

Felix let out a small growl and whine at Chan's comment.

"And stop biting your tail..." Chan pulled his tail out his mouth.

*meow*

"Channie I wanna go home..." Felix whined looking at him.

"Baby, I already told you no" Chan sighed out.

Felix whined and meowed even louder, he got out of Chan's lap to walk to the door. He was feeling more anxious and wanted to leave.

"Felix, get back over here right now" Chan said lowly pointing to his lap.

"But Channie-"

"Felix I mean it, and don't even think about crying or throwing a cat tantrum or I will take away your privileges for real this time" Chan threatened clenching his jaw.

Felix pouted whining as he padded back over to Chan's lap, crossing his arms as Chan slipped his arms around his waist to keep him there.

"Kitten, stop acting up. It will be over soon" Chan sighed as he petted his head.

Felix stayed quiet in his lap until the the doctor showed up.

*knock*knock*

"Hi, Felix? It's nice to see you again!" Jihyo said as she entered the room, petting him on the head. He felt a little better seeing her, starting to purr.

"Hi Dr.Park..." he meowed.

"And hi Chan, I hope you have been well too" she smiled at him.

"Yes I have, just trying to manage this one as you can see" he lightly laughed gesturing to Felix.

"He is quite the handful, but still a very cute kitty. Aren't you Felix?" She petted him again.

*meow*

Felix meowed and smiled in response.

Chan smiled seeing Felix was feeling less anxious.

"Ok, so today we'll just do your check up and blood work. Ok?"

Felix gave a nod.

"Alright little kitty, jump up on the table for me. You know the routine" she smiled patting the cushioned table.

Felix gave a small nod again before getting up from Chan's lap to hop up on it.

She checked his temperature, vitals, eyes, joints, etc.

"Ok Felix, almost done. Your heats still the same and ok?"

"Yes..."

"Ok, and it seems you've been doing well with taking the supplements and vitamins?"

"Yup! They're yummy strawberry flavored!" He meowed.

Both Jihyo and Chan laughed hearing how cute Felix meowed.

"I'm glad, ok and you've been doing well with accidents and no falls recently? Is that right, Chan?" She turned to him.

"Yup, nothing serious for a while now actually" he smiled.

"Ok, that all correct Felix?" She turned back to him.

Felix looked down staying quiet as he fidgeted with the ends of his sleeves.