180

"Channie look at the seashells!"

"Kitten come play with me in the water~"

"Channie I already told you no! I'm not swimming!"

The two were playing in the water now, Chan was swimming around calling for the younger to swim with him.

"Princess...I told you I'd teach you how to swim~" he teased paddling around. Felix was only knee deep in the water as he looked for seashells.

*meow*

"Channie stop asking me" Felix pouted at him.

"Baby~" Chan whined as he swam closer to him.

"Chan, I mean it. I'm not swimming!"

"Stubborn kitty..." Chan pouted.

Felix rolled his eyes as he continued to walk up on the shore, Chan paddling as he followed him. That's when Chan smirked with an idea.

"Kittennnnn~"

"Yes Channie-
WAAH!"

*meow*

Chan splashed some water at him, the younger jumping back as he hissed at Chan.

"Channie stop that! You're gonna get me all wet!" Felix growled.

"Oh, I thought I already did from earlier~" Chan smirked and teased and laughing.

"Channie! Stop naughty talk right now!" Felix growled glaring at him.

"Ok ok...you're no fun sweetheart" Chan teased again as he went to swim out deeper in the water again, jumping around with the waves.

Felix huffed rolling his eyes as he wiped some of the saltwater off his arms, walking up the shore. He continued walking until he saw something that was flopping around.

*meow*

"What is that...?" He mumbled to himself getting closer as he twirled his tail.

Chan had swam up from under the water looking for Felix.

"Kitten~"

He teased but the younger had walked further up from where he left him.

"Where did he go...?" Chan began to swim closer to shore as he scanned the area for the younger. He kept looking as he started to walk on the shore, spotting him.

"Kitten-"

He stopped mid sentence as he saw what Felix was practically inches from, panic setting in as he started sprinting over to him.

"I've never see this before..." Felix mumbled as he crouched down to the creature that was flopping around inches from his feet.

"Felix! Stop! Get away from it!"

"Channie-"
*meow*

Felix turned his head letting out a startled meow as Chan slipped his arms around his waist to hastily pull him away from it.

"C-Channie...?" Felix meowed with worry as Chan continued to pull and back away from the creature flopping around.

"Oh my god...kitten, you must never touch those, ok?" Chan said letting out an exasperated sigh as he held him close against his chest.

"Don't touch...? What is it Channie...? I've never seen one before..." Felix meowed turning his head to look at Chan and then back at the creature, now washing away with the water.

"Kitten, that's a stingray. It's an animal that can hurt you if they sting you" Chan said holding the boy even tighter as he kissed the top of his head.