104

The next morning Felix woke up before Chan, his pain meds would always have him knocked out sleeping in until Midday practically. When he finally woke up, he looked over to see Felix's side of the bed empty.

Hm...? Oh...he must be up already...

Chan sat up trying to stretch but being careful with his arm, he looked at his phone to check the time.

"Damn...it's almost 1 pm..."

He got up to somewhat get himself together for the day, taking a shower and brushing his teeth. When he finished and got dressed, he stepped out the room looking for the younger.

"Kitten?" He didn't see the boy in the kitchen or the living room as he walked around.

"Baby?" He walked around some more down the hallways to his office. He didn't see any sign of him still, feeling a bit worried.

"Felix!?" He yelled as he rushed back to the living, looking out to the terrace for him.

What...? Where is he?!

Just then he heard the front door open, the hybrid walked in with a tote bag.

"Felix?!" Chan rushed over to him.

"Oh, hi Channie! You're awake-"

The older pulled him into a gentle hug, holding him close not caring his arm hurt a bit.

*meow*

"Channie...?" Felix was confused but just hugged him back. The older pulled away to cup his cheek looking into his eyes.

"Kitten, don't scare me like that. Where did you go?" He said with worry.

"I went to get blueberries...they're your favorite...so I was going to make you blueberry pancakes..." Felix meowed quietly.

Chan gave a small smile upon hearing that.

So cute he's always thinking of me...

"Ok, I was just worried...I didn't see you..."

"But I left you a note Channie, on the counter" Felix pointed to it.

Oops...

Chan thought as he realized he didn't see it when he was searching all over for the younger earlier.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, I didn't see it...but thank you for leaving it for me knowing you would be going it" he kissed his cheek.

"I was a good kitty Channie! I remembered to leave a note like you said" he meowed.

Chan laughed as he reached to pet his head.

"Yes you very much are, now how's about I help you make-"

"No Channie, the doctor said no moving your arm" Felix grabbed the tote walking past him.

"Baby, it's just a sprain...I didn't have it cut off..." Chan joked as he followed him in the kitchen.

"No Channie, go sit on the couch" Felix crossed his arms pouting at him.

The older rolled his eyes letting out a sigh.

"Can I at least sit on the counter and watch my cute kitty cook?" He teased.

Felix started to purr, Chan knew the boy loved compliments.

"Ok...fine. But no moving your arm Channie" Felix narrowed his eyes at him.

"Yes nurse Lixie~" he teased making the boy turn around and blush.