"Fuck The Pleasantries"

My hands instantly gripped the sheets in pleasure, I felt my eyes roll back, whatever 'he' was doing was amazing. He bit my clit and it threw me off the edge, I tried to clamp my legs closed, the pleasure becoming overwhelming, but he held it open and continued licking and sucking.

'I'm not done yet' he groaned

'please' I begged, letting out a bubble of moans.

He finally let go and pulled himself up to let me taste myself, my hands trailed his face as I stared up to his eyes, those green eyes.

I jumped out of bed frantically. "What the hell is going on" I muttered. I looked over to my phone; it was just 4:30 in the morning. I needed to get my mind off whatever was going on in my head. I picked out some jogging pants, a sports bra and sneakers and grabbed my air pods and headed out for a jog.

The crisp morning air greeted me, the air where thousands of people weren't crowding the street, filled with busy minds and unhappy faces. A few morning joggers passed by, with smiles on their faces. It was nice to see people happy in the morning. I was jogging absent-mindedly when I stumbled upon a familiar path, thousands of headstones rose up in the horizon but I could only focus on one. I fell to the floor not realizing I was breathing heavier than normal. I regained composure and crossed my legs.

"Hey bro" I smiled weakly, picking at the grass growing around him "How's it going up there, or wherever you are"

I remembered my grandmother telling us a tale that if someone committed suicide they would go straight to hell. But Jason was my Angel.

"I miss you" I said running my hands through the name

'Jason Arlington Flores'

"I used to dream about you every night, well what happened." I started "but now I stopped and I don't know why. There's someone in my head and I can't get them out"

"They're my worst nightmare, because I let them in, and I can't get them out, and I don't know what to do because they might be my husband, well, fake husband, if you can see they're trying to replace you."

Tears started to well up in my eyes and I started to choke on my words. If he was here, he would have given me a big hug and told me don't let it escalate into something that would cause me pain. But would I?

Alexander was a pain in the royal ass, yes he was a walking piece of sex, but it couldn't be more than that. But now he was going to be a boyfriend, a fiancé, a husband, would we see it fit for us emotionally. Would he hurt me like how 'he' did?

After my very first heartbreak, I broke, feelings were not my cup of tea anymore. I pushed everyone away; I tried pushing away my brother and Danielle, but these were the only two that refused to leave my life. I couldn't let Alexander break me emotionally.

I laid there for a while, the breeze blew freely, it was peaceful here. When it was 5:30 I got ready to jog back, to get ready for work.

I arrived back home at 6, had time to make breakfast then get ready for work. I walked in and geared myself for meeting. Danielle ran into my office, looking like she saw a ghost.

"Oh my God," she started dramatically "We are in deep shit"

"What's going on" I chucked my head back

"I called Angel down here asap, it's a PR emergency"

"What's on I said seriously"

"Your mother is buying a vacation house"

"Uh-ok and?" I laughed "That's none of my concern"

"Hell yes it is, she's didn't come to us to buy a house" she gulped "She went to Maxwell"