Yes Who?

We planned a tour for today to get to know Ibiza , which was a beautiful island. In a jeep with a tour guide who made us feel like Ibiza was our second home.

After the tour we planned to go clubbing, but we had 4 hours to spare until then, so we packed up a picnic to the resorts' beach. After eating Dani and Max went for a 'walk', while I was left sneakily trying to put a grape up Alex's nose while he playfully fought me off.

"Stop it" he pouted

"Why?" I said pelting a grape at his head. In an instant I was pinned to the ground, with one hand held both my hands above my head and the other he used it to balance himself above me.

"Because I said so" he smirked

"Or else what?" I bit my lip

"Fuck princess" his head dipped down to pull my lip out, and kissed me. I kissed him back, I wanted to grip his hair with my hands but he still held it captive. He moved down to my neck and I arched my back wanting more.

"Damn these kids are like animals" Dani interrupted

Alexander groaned and rolled off me "Danielle" I pouted

"Let's go, we have two hours to get ready"

I sighed, giving Alex a kiss and walked off with Dani. She started teasing me about him until we went to our separate rooms.

I went to freshen up in an instant and got started on light makeup, I knew iI would be slightly sweaty, so I opted for some eye shadow, mascara, with eyelashes and lipstick.

I got dressed in a leather dress and high heel booties. Alex walked in the door as soon as I realized my dress needed to be zipped up.

"I need your help" I said, turning my back to him, I heard his footsteps come closer, his fingers trailed down my back leaving tingles. He slowly zipped it up and I turned around when he was done.

"I can't wait to take this dress off of you" he growled

"You will when we come back" I moaned

"We can stay here"

"Dani will keep interrupting us" I pulled his face in for a kiss "Now go get ready."

While he went off to get ready, I went to the bar with Dani to start pre-gaming, so we instantly got the party vibe when we entered the club. The guys met us at the bar and took a shot with us and we piled into the taxi waiting for us. Everyone was vibing making conversation, laughing, I looked at our atmosphere; I felt happy, and complete.

The club was poppin strobe lights and lit the air outside. There was a long line to get in, but luckily for us, we were reserved in VIP so we walked up to the bouncer and he instantly let us in. We filed to our VIP booth, waitresses instantly bringing bottles and glasses for us. We started drinking and taking shots, I wasn't drunk as yet; I doubt I would be getting drunk anytime soon.

We were all together for a couple hours and then we headed down to the dance floor. Dani and Max spent another hour with us until they disappeared. Alex and I were basically having sex with our clothes, with the day I've had, I was frustrated, sexually frustrated at that fact.

"Let's go back to the resort" I whispered, nibbling on his ear lobe, my fingers trailed down to his pants, I gently trailed my fingers to his covered dick and went back up to hook it around his loop.

"Fuck, let's go before I take you right here" his hand latched around my waist. We basically sprinted out the club to get a taxi to arrive back at the resort, with mild conversation, slight rubbing of material against each other to mildly achieve the end goals. He held my hands as we went to our door, and as we walked inside he shut it and pushed me against it, I let out a gasp before he started kissing me. Alex hoisted me up so I could wrap my legs around him; I laced my fingers in his hair and tugged on it slightly. He carried us to the bed and placed me on my feet. I turned my back towards him.

"You said you wanted to take it off" I smirked

He peppered kisses on my exposed back, slowly unzipping the dress. I teasingly shimmied it off and he looked at me "Beautiful" he growled. I pushed him onto the bed; I removed my shoes while he removed the rest of his clothing. I climbed on top of him, going back to my favorite addiction; he wrapped an arm around me and started to slap my ass which caused me to grind back on him. I smirked and started to plant kisses down his body, until I reached his in need dick. I ran my hand slowly up and down his shaft,

"Princess, you don-" he choked on the rest of the words and released a groan as I started to suck his dick. I set my skill to work, and hearing moans my name made me hornier. He grabbed my hair and made me deep-throat him, gagging. He pulled my head back up "I'm not cumming in your mouth today" he tried to get up but I pushed him down with my foot, I removed my underwear and climbed on top of him, I sat down, his inches reaching into my depths, I arched my back and let out a moan.

"You like that?" he groaned, slapping my already tender ass. We looked into each others eyes something electric between surging between us.

"Yes" I moaned from the pleasure and started bouncing onto him. We started letting out gasps and whispers to each other.

"Yes who?" he smirked, wanted me to give in to him, but I wasn't going to. He rolled me over "On your knees" he demanded, I've never been dominated ever in my life, and this had me wetter than ever, knowing he could make me go over the edge with just his voice and his body. He caught me by surprise and slammed into me.

"Alex" I yelled out in a daze of pleasure, gripped the sheets

"Wrong answer" he let out another slap to my ass. I moaned burying my head in the pillows to muffle the sound. I was ready to go over the edge but he was holding me back. "Say it" he whispered

"Please Papi" I panted; I heard him groan while he placed a finger to my clit and said those two words "Cum princess". I quivered under him, letting out incoherent words. He started going sloppily, so I knew he was cumming, I fell limp on the bed, my eyes rolling to the back of my head, both of us trying to catch our breaths.

"Fuck" he whispered as he slowly pulled himself out. I felt empty, like I needed more of him, all in all this was the best sex I have ever had in my life. He landed next to me and ran a hand through my curls. I let off a weak smile when he kissed me as I dozed off to sleep in his arms which was more than comforting.